$0.41
      MP3:
      $4.35
      CO:
      $4.99
      BU (Hero):
      $2.44

Preflop: Hero is BU with A, J.
      MP3 raises to $0.06, CO folds, Hero calls $0.06, SB folds, BB calls $0.04.

Flop: ($0.19) 9, A, A (3 players)
      BB bets $0.04, MP3 calls $0.04, Hero raises to $0.24, BB folds, MP3 folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $0.27.

1: preflop: MP players in the open raise 3bb, or 3bet I should call it?

At that time, I call having regard to the middle position player raises that have a certain brand power, if I 3bet, opponents 4bet me, I am afraid have to fold.

I do not know I was thinking correct?

2: flop: I am very lucky hit the A, into three.
      BB player donk bet, I noticed that he bet very small, only a fifth of the size of the pot, he is likely just the air, coupled with previous observations on this player, he played almost 60% of the card, the more sure that he thought the air

The players followed the MP just call the BB players small bet, that he did not become a license

To sum up, I decided to raise: I'm sure I was holding the best cards!
      I raise the pot amount is nearly the size of a

I would like to ask you is:
      I raise amount is not it? That the two rivals FOLD

Now think about it, if I raise a smaller amount is likely to have rivals CALL
      In this way, I might have to make their profit-maximizing
      Thinking I do not know whether this makes sense it?

Thank you!
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello wangwei520,

Preflop: Actually it's kinda problematic hand, I'd say we don't really want to play in multiway pot with just that kind of hand, therefore I might even sometimes just fold directly the hand. :) Unless we have some good reads on the MP guy.

As played
      Flop: Yeah, sure raising size should be totally fine, although sometimes it's even better to just Call since with the raise we are representing exactly and only that hand what we have, and a lot worse will just fold.

Best regards.