• DevineBluff
      DevineBluff
      Bronze
      I dunno if this is the right place for this thrend. ?(
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi DevineBluff,

Here is fine, the sng/mtt discussion board might also be good, but you should get a good response here in the Full Tilt board.

Whilst I'm not in any way an expert in such matters, I do recall that the recommended BRM for sngs is 50xBI and for mtt tournaments it's 100xBI.

That means you should effectively be looking at $1 maximum single table sng's or ideally 50cent tournaments.
      Whilst the $1 sngs aren't a problem, plenty of them around and also some 30c, 70c & 80c satellite sngs which are also grindable, you might struggle with the mtts. Generally the tournaments are $1+0.10 minimum with only a few cent tourneys and ftp points events.

As a compromise, you could consider the mtt sngs (18 player, 45 player, 90 player) events which should help to cut down the variance a little.

In terms of which to play, it really is up to your preference between single table or multi-table tournament, full ring or short handed (6 max), regular clock or turbos etc.

I'll leave the finer details to more experienced members to help you with, but shout if you have any specific questions.

Best regards & good luck,

Bart
    • ricardo132
      ricardo132
      Bronze
      Like you i started with the $50 at Full Tilt +-15 days ago. I have been playing $1 and $2 1 table S&G and it worked fine with me. Not much variance be cause u can find many fish in there.

But find yourself the best for you.

GL