How do i register the fulltilt tourneys?

• 3 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi xpok3rkingx,

Did you already hold your Full Tilt account prior to joining PokerStrategy or did you set it up via the PokerStrategy download link & bonus code?

The Full Tilt freerolls are currently restricted to those members who have tracked accounts, i.e. originally set up their account through PokerStrategy.

We do however have lots of community events and freerolls coming up across most partner platforms. I'm sure there will be something on your own tracked platform soon. Keep an eye on the news & forum pages for details as they get announced.

Best regards,

Bart
    • xpok3rkingx
      xpok3rkingx
      Basic
      Thanks for the reply , but unfortunatley i am not signed up tracked with fulltilt , i signed up here using no poker rooms i did the quiz and signed up for william hill poker , ive never had an account there before , but i got an email saying my i.d check failed and they cant repeat it , so since i cant do anything on here , what else does this site offer that i can do? can i earn poker strategy points?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      You can still earn PokerStrategy points by signing up to any of our partner poker rooms, where you haven't previously played.

You would still earn points for all of your poker play just the same as with the free starting capital, but you would need to deposit your own funds. A matching deposit bonus and/or other membership benefits are available.

You would also be eligible for any community events run on any of the tracked accounts you set up.

Hope this helps, best regards,

Bart