NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($10)
      Hero ($28.51)
      UTG ($13.59)
      UTG+1 ($10.05)
      CO ($1.54)
      BTN ($2.39)

Dealt to Hero K:heart: K:spade:

fold, fold, fold, fold, SB raises to $0.30, Hero raises to $0.90, SB calls $0.60

FLOP ($1.80) 5:heart: J:spade: 6:heart:

SB bets $0.60, Hero calls $0.60

TURN ($3) 5:heart: J:spade: 6:heart: 4:spade:

SB checks, Hero bets $1.50, SB calls $1.50

RIVER ($6) 5:heart: J:spade: 6:heart: 4:spade: 6:spade:

SB bets $3.50, Hero ???

vpip: 19, pfr: 15, af: 4.5, fto3bet: 0% (5), 138 hands

flop donk. i think i may have raised it as he could have AsKs/AsQs or other drawing hand, but didnt do that because he hadnt donked yet so didnt know how to react as it may be to induce a raise from me.

on turn easy bet, but should have made it more, still wasnt sure whats on his mind.

river - easy fold? Seems like set+ to me.
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello nktns,

Preflop: You can even raise it bigger here, since we are OOP and he Calls like most of the 3bets, ~$1,10 should do it.

As played
      Flop: As you said he haven't done such donks earlier, then I don't mind the Call here to keep bluffs in the game but sometimes I might also consider just raising such small donks, since they often trying to protect that we bet too big for making them drawing easier or either hitting their overcards.
      Turn: Yeah, I'd likely bet bigger, ~$2,40.

As played
      River: He doesn't seem to be that passive and therefore our small bet on turn might even induce him to make a bet here, but of course his doesn't make sense at all, looks like value-bet, since when would an opponent pick such a line with bluff? More often never, but as long there are also weaker PPs and pairs in his range, I'd Call it, unless you have some other reads. Why did you put him on set?

Best regards.