Hand Converter?

• 9 replies
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey,

Do you have any tracking program like Holdem Manager?

With this program and the updated version you should be able to post hands in our forum.

Cheers,
      Hannes
    • Skeat
      Skeat
      Bronze
      I got the updated HEM which reads PKR hands, but once I get the hands from HEM I can't use any of the converters, like weak tight and so on because of the new format.

Unless I post them unconverted, which sucks to read.
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Holdem Manager has is own hand converter. Just double click on the hand and go to the replayer. There you will find the button 2+2 and the hand is in your clipboard and you can paste it in your forum posts (CTRL + P).

Cheers,
      Hannes
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HannesZ
      Holdem Manager has is own hand converter. Just double click on the hand and go to the replayer. There you will find the button 2+2 and the hand is in your clipboard and you can paste it in your forum posts (CTRL + P).

Cheers,
      Hannes
      CTRL + P = print

DO you mean CTRL +V?
    • Skeat
      Skeat
      Bronze

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

You mean this replayer right?
      Can't find a 2+2 button.

Only place I find that button is at that display from the last 3 pots played, but I don't know how to "recriate" it later on and I review my session after I played.
    • parry
      parry
      Bronze
      Skeat,

there is normally a 'Hand History' button under the pot odds on the top left. Press that and then the 2+2 button

Another way is in the list of hands right click on the hand select 'Copy hands to Clipboard W/Stats' and then use thehandconverter.com to convert the output.

Note: 'Copy hands to Clipboard' outputs the original PKR format where as the 'Copy hands to Clipboard W/Stats' option doesn't so the output can be converted.
    • Skeat
      Skeat
      Bronze
      Thanks a lot, both ways work ^^
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Perfect :)

Hope to read some hands of you in our hand evaluation forum ;)
    • variancekiller
      variancekiller
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Skeat

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

You mean this replayer right?
      Can't find a 2+2 button.

Only place I find that button is at that display from the last 3 pots played, but I don't know how to "recriate" it later on and I review my session after I played.
      just so you know making your name black in paint and other stuff can be revealed easily... if you don't want people to know your name etc... cut it out or something