Advanced OR

• muel294
      muel294
      Bronze
      I assume the tables ignore limpers and we make our own adjustments. Or are we only open raising when there are no limpers and we are first in.

Just want to be crystal clear here.

thanks
  • 4 replies
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      An open raise is when you are the first in if there are limpers before you, you just raise. The first person to put money in the pot after the blinds opens. So you can open limp or open raise.

You can also check the glossary which will probably have a better definition than mine :)
    • muel294
      muel294
      Bronze
      thanks for clearing that up!
    • Nozzu
      Nozzu
      Silver
      Hmmm...now im little bit confused. Advanced openraising Chart (FR) says for example that in MP2 we should rise KQo.

What we do if we have 2 limpers before us? We raise 6 x BB or we fold?

(Im glad this one goes up, i wondered about that all the session. But i used raise method cause the table says we raise in UTG2 with AKo and i dont mind if ther openlimper in UTG1, i rise him with AK anyway. )

EDIT:
      Newermind, i already got my answer.
    • MancaMulas
      MancaMulas
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Nozzu
      Hmmm...now im little bit confused. Advanced openraising Chart (FR) says for example that in MP2 we should rise KQo.

What we do if we have 2 limpers before us? We raise 6 x BB or we fold?

(Im glad this one goes up, i wondered about that all the session. But i used raise method cause the table says we raise in UTG2 with AKo and i dont mind if ther openlimper in UTG1, i rise him with AK anyway. )

EDIT:
      Newermind, i already got my answer.
      what was the answer?