This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL2 AKs vs ultranit

• Meemawuk
      Meemawuk
      Bronze
      My UTG raise gets 3-bet by UTG2 who's stats say he's very tight over over a decent sample. I think at best here I'm up against QQ or AK. I know he's not 3 betting my early position raise with TT since he showed down a hand previously with TT that he flatted a raise. I'm not sure he 3 bets me with Jacks either to be honest. I have 40% against AK and QQ+ but I'm really not happy shipping it against this player with AK even if its suited. He might even fold Queens and AK if I shove here and they're the only hands I have decent equity against. I know if I flat and miss I lose, and if I flat and hit, I get no value from QQ and can still be monsterously behind. I just fold and look for a better spot. I'm aware I'm making a player specific read, I would just like to know if my fold is justifiable?

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $1.91
      UTG2:
      $2

0.01/0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (10 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.90 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is UTG with A:heart: , K:heart:
      Hero raises to $0.08, UTG1 folds, UTG2 raises to $0.27, 8 folds.

Final Pot: $0.38
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Meemawuk,

Yeah, I totally like your fold here, we most often are in such situation against that tight opponent flipping. Therefore folding is the safest. Nice hand!

Best regards.