BTN: $2.37
      SB: $5.08
      BB: $2.47
      UTG: $1.98
      UTG+1: $1.97
      Hero (UTG+2): $1.95

Pre Flop: ($0.03) Hero is UTG+2 with J :spade: J :heart:
      1 fold, UTG+1 raises to $0.08, Hero calls $0.08, 6 folds

Flop: ($0.19) J :club: 3 :club: A :heart: (2 players)
      UTG+1 bets $0.09, Hero calls $0.09

Turn: ($0.37) K :club: (2 players)
      UTG+1 checks, Hero bets $0.24, UTG+1 calls $0.24

River: ($0.85) A :diamond: (2 players)
      UTG+1 checks, Hero bets $0.81, UTG+1 calls $0.81

I would like to know,please,if i extracted maximum value and if i didnt,what should i have done to maximize value.On the river i was putting him on a weak ace.Shoving it seemed to obvious and since i thought he had a weak ace (because he was passive with it and he was probably putting me on an ace too) i just bet the pot.
      Thank you.
  • 3 replies
    • Saren113
      Saren113
      Bronze
      First of all i would recomend you to use the auto function to rebuy to 100 bb when ever you falls below it.

You should really re raise him on that flop, he will never be good enough to fold a pair or atleast not at NL 2 you got to defend against possible flushdraws. On the turn you can bet a little bit bigger something like 0.50$ , if you would re raise on the flopp i mean then. And then you can push it all in to the river.

As he seems to be a callingstation, then we want to value bet big! To get our hand all in to the river.
    • Timo
      Timo
      Bronze
      Hi Ectoz,

Unfortunately this is the wrong forum. This forum is for feedback concerning the content that is offered by PokerStrategy.com.

In order to get your hands evaluated, you have to post it into our sample hands forum. The professional handjudges of PokerStrategy.com are happy to help you there. Also you have to make sure that you convert the hand correctly, this makes it a lot easier for the handjudges to evaluate your hand.

You should probably have a look at this sticky, it contains all the information on how to post a sample hand.

I have moved this thread into the BSS Basic forum for you.

Regards,
      Timo
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Ectoz,

Flop: I'd raise it right here to protect from any kind of draw and also value from Ax. :)

As played
      Turn: You can even bet bigger here, ~$0,30.
      River: Sometimes if I see him often having the Ace here and also seeing him as a fish then I am shoving directly in here, but as you see it would be a lot easier to get his money if you just would have raised on flop.

Best regards.