This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Am I cursed or what?

• Saruniks
      Saruniks
      Bronze
      I don't get it, it seems like I am I am cursed...

When I hit top pair, someone has overpair, when I hit two pair, someone has set, when I hit set (which happens 1 in 30times or something like that) I get overset or random two card full house that beats me, or straight, or flush that beats me.

Okay, like I know, that happens, but when I hit straight, someone has flush, like for real... when I have flush, someone has higher flush or full house, even when I have full house from random two cards, someone must have set which beats me.

Like is this for real? when I allin with dominating hand, I lose most of the times. Like if you don't believe, I can send you whole sessions when this happens...

And here is my graph. Do I suck that much? ( I play on titan poker, saw sister playing on FTP, helped her, and it was so easy to bust those fishes there). cmon... for real...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  • 14 replies