Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      CO:
      $4,41
      Hero:
      $10,87

0,05/0,1 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.96 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BU with 6:spade: , 5:spade:
      MP3 folds, CO calls $0,10, Hero raises to $0,40, 2 folds, CO calls $0,30.

Flop: ($0,95) 9:spade: , 9:club: , 8:spade: (2 players)
      CO checks, Hero bets $0,6, CO raises to $1,20, Hero raises to $10,47 (All-In), CO calls $2,81 (All-In), Hero gets uncalled bet back (All-In).

Turn: ($8,97) 4:spade:
      River: ($8,97) T:diamond: (2 players)

Final Pot: $8,97

Results follow (highlight to see):
      CO shows a full-house, nines full of tens (Th 9d)
      Hero shows (6s 5s)

CO wins with a full-house, nines full of tens (Th 9d)

I know its bad vs a shorty but was hoping the blinds call as well. Anyway, I think the shove was bad, I shoulda called and c/f turn right? I do have the odds to shove/call a shove. Vs a fully stacked I'd call for sure and than review it at turn.
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello ragney,

Preflop: Yeah actually, it's kinda close against such a loose opponent, and also he is short. Therefore I might even just Call with having position on him and playing in smaller pot, we ain't gonna get that much fold equity postflop against him anyways, I expect him to go broke even with 2nd pair sometimes. But of course would be an option to fold directly against his stack, ain't wrong either.

As played
      Flop: Yeah actually, I'd rather prefer to Call his min-raise and take the odds and reevaluate turn and if missed then just Check/Fold. The problem with getting in is that we will almost always have a worse equity here when he picks such a line.

Best regards.