[NL2-NL10] KTs In Button

• Navrark
      Hey there,

My opponent here in MP3 is one of the worst players I have ever encountered. I witnessed him make several terrible plays such as calling to the end with bottom pair 4s against multiple opponents, when it was blatantly obvious one of his opponents hit a Flush on the River. He had been raising almost every hand of late, and I noticed he did so sometimes with rags.

I decided that I would isolate since I was in position and I had a not-too-bad hand. Obviously I didn't expect the small blind to call.

Was this a good play against a player like him? Should I have waited for a better hand to play against him? Obviously he was a calling station type.

Play hand

$0.01/$0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)

Known players:
      BU (Hero):

Preflop: Hero is BU with K, T.
      3 folds, MP3 raises to $0.06, CO folds, Hero raises to $0.18, SB calls $0.17, BB folds, MP3 calls $0.12.
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      Hello Navrark,

Do you mean like he has been raising with everything? Just take a look into his stack and ask yourself, are you going to Call his shove if he does? I'd rather say no since we will be so often behind, even any Ace beats us, therefore I'd just fold the hand.

Best regards.