Shit happens, just keep your head up and move on !

• smile101
      smile101
      Bronze
      Hello pokerstrategy, my name is Stan Vlad Mihai, I am from Romania, Constanta, I am 19 years old, I go to Maritime University of Constanta ,and started playing poker about 2 years ago, and quickly discovered that is something I like and would love to make something out of it. Because I really dont want to work like 30 or 40 years of my life after i finish college, and I think poker is the thing to get me out of it :D .
      So like all the beginers in poker I quickly burnd my BR not knowing about BRM, i was 1 tabling NL25 FL 25 with a 10$ bankroll at that time, things were going good but I finally realized that i suck at poker and the only reason i was winning until then was luck.So i started reading FL strategy on pokerstrategy, got a 50$ br and after 1 week or so lost it. So after making some deposits and playing FL i saw that FL isnt the game for me so i went on NL. A couple of months ago i made a 100$ depozit on PartyPoker a platform that i will never again play on it, because trying to make a cashout is hell .So after playing on party i reached at 200$ i cashed out, got me a Holdem Manager subscription for micro limits, and the rest deposited on pokerstars to play NL and tournaments. When i was at about 50$ BR remaining i won a tournament and my BR was standing at about 500+$ but having some personal needs i cashed out about 300$ and played tournaments until i was left with 50$ on my acount. From there on i started playing NL5 climbing up to around 150$ (curent bankroll).
      So my curent goals are :
      :spade:P lay 2000 hands per day at least.
      :heart: Reach NL50 until the summer comes.
      :diamond: Get my exams at the college :) ).This is going to be tough.
      :club: In less than two years go to Las Vegas with my poker bro cojo ! !

So il be posting hands and graphs in no time ! :D
  • 7 replies
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Hey man!

Sounds like a plan! I have a friend that is at that University. He is the only one from Arad there so maybe you know him. Looking forward to seeing how things go for you. It's going to be tough to get to NL50 by summer from NL5.

Good luck!

Manu.
    • smile101
      smile101
      Bronze
      Is hes name by any chance Sisu or something like that ? ^^
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      No, it's not him then.. :)
    • smile101
      smile101
      Bronze
      So after a looooooooooong frikin' day i finally ended my last session and tought to make an update on my "anonimous" blog, so i started the day as usual waking up at around 12 eating, watching some "Married with kids" (it pwns btw) playing some World of Warcraft and some Dota, me and my friend cojonel from pokerstrategy went to an internet caffee to have some sort of sweat session, in the first hour i was up 4 BI but by the end of the 2nd hour i was down 3 buy ins ( THAT SUX ) I was nervous for a little bit but i got over it, thinking that il go home and win it back, so i arrived home short after we left the internet caffee, and what do you know 1 h of play got me another 3 bi down ! OMG WTF :f_confused: .My usual loss limit is around 3 or 4 bi per day, but i dont know what got into me and started another sesion (bad ideea at first) in the first 5-10 min i was down another 2 bi :s_evil: , but thankfully i smoke and a smoke does calm you down, so i smoked i said NO MORE FISHY PLAY ! and i was owning the tables, after a 2 h session, i covered all my losses and won 7 euros :X yey ! :s_biggrin: . The good thing is that i have started playing around 2k hands per day :D and thats awsome cuz im a lazy dude and i think a future pro poker player shouldnt be like that :D So thats it il post you guys some links with some very coool music theyr my favorites :X:XX:X they go really good in the club :D and if someone would be so nice to tell me how the hell can i post a graph or any pic cuz this thing is over me.
      oh and a really nice :D

Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

€0.02/€0.05 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)

Known players:

Preflop: Hero is BB with 3, 3.
      MP3 posts deadblind, MP2 folds, MP3 raises to €0.25, 3 folds, Hero calls €0.20.

Flop: (€0.52) T, 3, A (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP3 checks.

Turn: (€0.52) 3 (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP3 bets €0.15, Hero calls €0.15.

River: (€0.82) 4 (2 players)
      Hero bets €1.15, MP3 raises to €4.00, Hero raises to €4.41, MP3 calls €0.41.

Final Pot: €9.64.
      Results follow:

Hero shows four of a kind, threes(3 3).
      MP3 shows a full-house, aces full of threes(A A).

Hero wins with four of a kind, threes(3 3).

remember do not slow play your aces !! !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GQOQn92z5U&NR=1
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rdVRxgwqas

Good night, smile101 :s_biggrin:
    • cojonel
      cojonel
      Global
      http://www.photobucket.com
      Epic tilt instaled again!thats sick! I m feeling like a pusy again...grr
      Btw glad you're back after this small downer!keep going up! Hf
    • smile101
      smile101
      Bronze

This is my graph from yesterday ^^ little bit swingy but i turned out good at the end lewl :D

And today i have to get to friking college .... To get some courses so i can study, i would like to have a chat like this one day "Mom: Go to college stan, Me: But mom im playing poker, Mom: Oh OK!" :D
    • smile101
      smile101
      Bronze
      Blah blah blah, hehe sry guys but i am bored, so i tought to make a new post on my blog :D today i played around 500 hands and i was + 3 bi and nl5 euro table, i dont know why but i think that euro tables have alot of begginer players, and it makes it easyer to get profit rather than dolar tables. I was very worried about a hand, but the judges said it is ok ... :D . So i only played 500 hands today because i have to study for college :s_mad: , that sux, i havent been studying since highschool when i was a freshman.. :D , hopefuly when i have kids there will be a poker college or something like that, it would pwn and my kids would be there ^^ :) ). Anyways now im off ice skating, cyall tomorrow :D

Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

€0.02/€0.05 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)

Known players:

Preflop: Hero is CO with A, J.
      MP3 raises to €0.20, Hero calls €0.20, 3 folds, 2 folds, BB folds.

Flop: (€0.47) J, A, 5 (2 players)
      MP3 bets €0.20, Hero raises to €0.60, MP3 raises to €1.00, Hero raises to €4.80, MP3 calls €3.80.

Turn: (€10.07) 2 (2 players)

River: (€10.07) Q (2 players)

Final Pot: €10.07.
      Results follow:

MP3 shows three of a kind, aces(A A).
      Hero shows two pairs, aces and jacks(A J).

MP3 wins with three of a kind, aces(A A).

he just lost a stack to me at another table ... :D tought he was tily