FTP store change in prices

    • tfsantos
      tfsantos
      Black
      Joined: 20.01.2010 Posts: 1,518
      Hello everybody,

      Have you guys read this information on the FT page?
      "We will be updating the prices of certain items in the Full Tilt Store beginning on January 10th to correspond with the changes in the Full Tilt Points system implemented earlier this year."

      Does anybody knows if prices are going up or down?
      And what change in the FT points system are they talking about?
      Thanks.
  • 9 replies
    • zamoda
      zamoda
      Bronze
      Joined: 16.03.2009 Posts: 509
      They are talking about changes to FTP rates which were introduced around October (with black card stuff)..

      Most likely prices are going up, because it is now easier to accumulate FTPs..

      It was noted by some ftp representatives that tournament ticket prices are not going to change though..
    • peche025
      peche025
      Bronze
      Joined: 14.12.2008 Posts: 1,387
      I read else where that, electronics etc will go up in price to greater reflect their cost, tournament tickets will remain the same.
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Joined: 25.10.2008 Posts: 5,255
      Ofc it will go up, it's FTP they don't do good updates
    • booger6o4
      booger6o4
      Bronze
      Joined: 08.09.2009 Posts: 202
      wouldn't prices go down because it is harder to earn FTP points?

      It is now a percentage based on how much you commit correct?

      Before you could sit at a table and not play a hand and everyone goes balls crazy you will still get tons of points
    • zamoda
      zamoda
      Bronze
      Joined: 16.03.2009 Posts: 509
      Originally posted by booger6o4
      wouldn't prices go down because it is harder to earn FTP points?

      It is now a percentage based on how much you commit correct?

      Before you could sit at a table and not play a hand and everyone goes balls crazy you will still get tons of points
      No, FTP calculation did not change, the new contributed rake method is used only for rakeback calculation purpose..

      So now its easier to get FTP's, in the old system you got 7 FTPs for 1$ dollar of rake, now 10 FTPs
    • OZSA
      OZSA
      Bronze
      Joined: 18.05.2009 Posts: 804
      it was 7 FTP / 1$ rake before, now its 10 FTP / 1$ so like 40% more FTP u get now, that could mean the FTP prices to go up 40%, ofc that will be fucked..
    • VTomukas
      VTomukas
      Bronze
      Joined: 30.12.2007 Posts: 251
      Originally posted by peche025
      I read else where that, electronics etc will go up in price to greater reflect their cost, tournament tickets will remain the same.
      The worst thing is, that this electronics will lay in their shop for year or two - and while it's real market price will be dropped a lot - the price in a FT Store will be the same... That's the worst thing about the electronics, especially when they will rise their prices :)
    • OZSA
      OZSA
      Bronze
      Joined: 18.05.2009 Posts: 804
      worst thing about electronics is, that there are no electronics. I mean for Europe what they have is a joke. just useless stuff, they should really work on that store, I mean, for a 250-300$ monitor you actually pay 8k $ in rake....wtf... lets get serious, would it hurt them to give you that for 4k $ rake ? no shit...also, they dont even ship it to every country in europe so..ye..sucks
    • variancekiller
      variancekiller
      Bronze
      Joined: 20.09.2010 Posts: 896
      Originally posted by OZSA
      worst thing about electronics is, that there are no electronics. I mean for Europe what they have is a joke. just useless stuff, they should really work on that store, I mean, for a 250-300$ monitor you actually pay 8k $ in rake....wtf... lets get serious, would it hurt them to give you that for 4k $ rake ? no shit...also, they dont even ship it to every country in europe so..ye..sucks
      good news... become a blackcard member and you will be able to use a card blance... meaning you can buy something and send them the bill...
      You just need a rolling average of 1500 points a day.