From Busto to Robusto!

• pragueinsider
      pragueinsider
      Bronze
      Hello all fellow flatmates.

Already sent my id-check and as soon as i get my starting capital im going to mass grind. My goal is grind myself from from nl5 to nl50 6m and HU within 1 month.

Who's with me? (:
  • 2 replies
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey,

So you played already in the past?

Hope that you enjoined our strategy articles and videos, which will help you to improve your game. As soon as you start playing, post some of your poker hands in our hand evaluation boards. Our hand judges will tell you, where you can play a hand even more better.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

See you on the tables,
      Hannes
    • pragueinsider
      pragueinsider
      Bronze
      Hello Hannes and thank You.

But this is true that I have been played before aswell.
      Actually over a year. But I had 'little' break - about 6-8 months. Played only up to nl25 tho.
      Just some weeks ago I took decision to start playng full time.
      I looked up again some strategy stuff, videos. Registered to DC. Watched many strategy videos and some mindset stuff aswell (Tommy Angelo - Eightfold Path to Poker Enlightenment) It's really good and I recomend it if someone looking to change their mindset and thinking of life for better ofcorse.

Now only problem I had was that I didint have any money to start from clean leaf again. But I left my ego behind and came here for this amazing opportunity what Pokerstrategy gives, and I'm very thankful for that.
      Now some hard work and time and I hope for successfull poker carreer.

All the best to everyone!