[Application] [application] NL50 20bb cap stake

• dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.
      (edit, forgot to put feedback post in here) feedback for dadude
      Hi, i'm dadude, haven't been extermely active on ps for about a year now as I'd been living back in America, but now back living in Belgium. I used to be a mod on here, and I'm looking for a stake for the NL50 20bb cap games on stars.

\2009 I started playing ssssh, went from NL25-NL200, lost alot as i got sucked into hyperturbos on stars. Don't have a database from this time anymore.

beginning of winter 2009 started up again NL25, grinded alot for like a month, then left school and was working fulltime so didnt really play that much, every once in awhile a little session but yeah.

Grinded Plo quite hard last summer and since then havent played that much except for a couple quick times for fun, as i didn't have internet in my room, only upstairs in the common room which i share with 11 people, so didn't work for serious grinding too much. However now have internet in my room and looking to get back into it. I'd like to build up a roll to get back to plo10 rush, need about $200 more, but if making good money might be interested in staying on cap tables. So

all NL25 hh i have still on computer- 4.76 bb/100- $9.40/hr

all NL50 hh I have still on computer- 2.11 bb/100- $7.84/hr

all NL25/50 I have still on computer- 3.42 bb/100- $8.58/hr

Some interesting things about the cap tables are that you do not have to switch tables after doubling up. I usually had 24 tables up but always loading new ones up, waiting for bb to post, waiting for bb to close tables, having to find ones, was quite distracting while playing to have to search for new tables. However with this I can play less than 24 tables where im more comfortable and i think I should be able to get around 1200h/hr compared to i was around 750 before, since the cap tables have alot more flop/preflop allins.
  • 8 replies
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Bronze
      Dude, this is totally offtopic, but I'd love to hear from your year in the States, sent you a friends request for skype info!
    • variancekiller
      variancekiller
      Bronze
      I think I want to reserve part of this 25-50% but you do not have information about the staking deal... what amount do you need and how will the payout be like?
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      yeah i wasn't quite sure how it would work, not extremely knowledgeable about staking.

payout- i was thinking 65/35ish for staker, just because i'll be honest SSS SH can be quite swingy.
      amount- i used to take a small shot at 30 BI i think it was, 40-50 is better but yeah.

Also I was thinking we can use an escrow for any people that haven't been around long enough to know me well, if someone who buys pieces is well known/respected on PS they can escrow the stake. Send me chunks to play at a time. Even though I'll probably be playing around 16-18 tables so would still be good chunk of roll, but yeah.

One other thing is I haven't played the NL50 20bb cap tables, but I watched for a bit and seemed fairly loose/ people that were basically flipping with no strategy, so i think should be profitable, but if for any reason I think after playing for a bit that I'd basically be breakeven and not have a huge edge, I'd tell stakers and they can choose to end stake. Otherwise I'd play prob at least 2-3k h/day during study breaks for exams, and more volume after the 17th i think.

I'm open to any questions/suggestions/thoughts.
    • Fongie
      Fongie
      Bronze
      How big a roll do you need then?
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Added on community tool
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      added you on skype but it says you're offline.

50 BI would be best.

Also just hurt my knee, going to hospital today but fairly sure its my miniscus and i'll need surgery, so that means afterwards lots of sitting around grinding time. Also here now for the ski break after exams, so volume will be good!
    • m3ta
      m3ta
      Bronze
      I might be intrested in some shares, plz add me in comtool.

:f_biggrin:
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      action is taken, mod can close thread, heres rail for stake

Dadudes stake rail- 100k hands at NL50 20bb cap