Titan thinks I'm German?

• eclipse10
      eclipse10
      Bronze
      hi there, noobie problem...

for some reason, my titan account seems to be in german. the email i received was in german and titan itself displacys my balance in euros. i love german people, but the problem is i dont actuially understand german at all (except i recognise du hast from rammstein)

It is not a huge problem, but i have looked around for a while myself and can't seem to find how to change it ?!

maybe i clicked 'austria' instead of australia or something when signing up !?! but i dont know if that is the reason.

if anyone can help me that would be awesome!

thanks

eclipse10
  • 4 replies
    • eclipse10
      eclipse10
      Bronze
      ok i just re-checked.

the email i got from titan themselves is in english.

the email i got from poker strategy support to confirm the bonus was in german

the titan interface shows my balance in euros

i dont mind too much about the emails, but it would be cool if i could see the balance in dollars !!

thanks again
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Unfortunatly I don't think that it possible to change your currency after you have money on your account.

If you don't have any money yet then please contact the Titanpoker support and ask for a change.

The software can be downloaded in english as well:

http://www.titanpoker.com/en/

Maybe a simple reinstall will do it as well.
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi eclipse10!

Please contact the Titan Poker support. They should be able to change your settings.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • eclipse10
      eclipse10
      Bronze
      thanks for the quick replies guys and sorry for posting in wrong forum- i didnt know where to put it !