omg

• hamburger16
      hamburger16
      Basic
      wtf seriously?( sorry) I don't even send a ID photo , but it fails? how can it be ?

:spade: 1. First this was resive on my email -

Our customer support team will now go on to verify your user account and subsequently initiate the transfer of the $50.

Depending on how many current requests we have for the starting capital, the check can take up to several hours. We may also ask you to provide a proof of age and identity.

In any case you will receive another email from us, so enjoy browsing our site in the meantime.

Kind regards,

Your team at PokerStrategy.com

PS: Your PokerStrategy.com login details...

Your username: hamburger16

:spade: 2. leater this -
      We are sorry to inform you that your user account did not pass our ID check and we therefore cannot transfer the $50 starting capital to your account.

Please note: In order to protect our security procedures, team members are unable to disclose any information about individual ID-check cases. In addition, the process cannot be repeated or the decision overturned. Unfortunately, these rules still apply in the event that we have made an incorrect decision. If this is the case, please accept our sincere apologies for any disappointment this may cause you.

You can of course, still become an active member of PokerStrategy.com and take advantage of the many benefits on offer. You will be able to discuss in the forum, watch videos, participate in coaching sessions, read articles, and enable advanced content in order to perfect your poker skills.

To earn StrategyPoints without having received the $50 starting capital, simply select a first deposit bonus from one of our poker rooms. We offer the highest first deposit bonuses available, e.g. Deposit $10 of your own money, receive a 200% bonus which results in an extra $20 for you:

I don't understand why , whats with my id's , where did you get it , if i don't sent it ?!
  • 1 reply
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi hamburger16,

I am sorry that you haven't passed our ID check and cannot receive the $50 starting capital.

We are not able to disclose any information about our ID-check. The ID-check can't be repeated or the decision overturned. I am sorry if we made an incorrect decision.

You still can become an active member of PokerStrategy.com by choosing one of our first deposit bonuses. You can see all available poker rooms here:
      The Best Bonuses in Online Poker

Good luck,
      Hannes