Cake poker

• bangmesilly
      bangmesilly
      Bronze
      Cake poker is the worst site I have played I cant register for SNG $1 turbo even though the rake is less than 10% and the top 4 get paid out. This is really annoying as I have to play $1 SNG where the rake is 20% and the top 3 get paid out. I have ended up in the top 4 every sit and go but 1 Ive played only to go all in with the best hand and get outdrawn . I dont have any complaints about getting outdrawn but I cant progress as I already had an account at Full Tilt , Party Poker and William Hill . I have sent an e mail to cake to see if they can sort this out as I cant play until they fix this.
      Forgot to mention that now I am unable to play normal $1 SNG also after finnishing 3rd in the last one.
  • 5 replies
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey bangmesilly,

On Cake Poker we have an automatic bankroll protection. There you can play up to $1 buy-in SNGs (not including entry-fee).

These regulations are consistent with our recommended bankroll management method and will help you get through the introductory phase with a profit. Once you have more than $300 in your poker account or more than 1000 Frequent Player Points (FPP), the automatic bankroll protection will be lifted.

It will also be lifted if you deposit additional money on top of the free $50 starting capital.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • bangmesilly
      bangmesilly
      Bronze
      yes i understand that but now i cant play $1 SNG
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey bangmesilly,

We will contact the poker room why you aren't able to play the $1 SNGs. As soon as we get an answer we will let you know.

Thank you for your patience,
      Hannes
    • bangmesilly
      bangmesilly
      Bronze
      I am able to play the $1 SNG again
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Thanks for the update and good luck on the tables,
      Hannes