Rakeback

• iandrea
      iandrea
      Bronze
      Hello,

If i got the 50 starting money do I still get rakeback? also i have read that I need to make a minimum deposit to get rackeback - will I still get the rake for what I made last month if I deposit now?
  • 7 replies
    • eteris
      eteris
      Bronze
      from December 1 you have to deposit if you want to get rakeback. you rake every time you play but you'll get rakeback on weekly basis so no rakeback from earlier months or so.
    • ukiczg
      ukiczg
      Bronze
      I have one question. If I deposit in Thursday, will I get rakeback in Friday for week before or only next Friday I can get my first rakeback?
    • ukiczg
      ukiczg
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ukiczg
      I have one question. If I deposit in Thursday, will I get rakeback in Friday for week before or only next Friday I can get my first rakeback?
      Someone knows?
    • Fagin
      Fagin
      Bronze
      I don't play FT but I suspect there is more to it than just making a deposit - you may actually have to play some poker and generate some rake first :f_biggrin:
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi ukiczg,

Fagin is correct. You will start to receive rakeback on all of the net earned rake achieved after depositing.

You won't receive RB on any previous play prior to depositing.

See the important sticky thread for more details of when/where/how/whats deducted etc:

Best regards,

Bart
    • ukiczg
      ukiczg
      Bronze
      No no, Fagin didn't understand me :)
      I played poker (!) with my no deposit 50$ from Pokerstrategy and then in Thursday I want make my first deposit. Will I get rakeback next day (in Friday) for week before (from Monday to Tuesday) or will I only get my first rakeback next Friday for current week?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EagleStar88

Holds all the information you need.

But basically no, you have to earn rake first and it's paid out the following Friday, subject to deductions.

Please read the link carefully to avoid disappointment next Friday.

Best regards,

Bart