New poker site

• bangmesilly
      bangmesilly
      Bronze
      As I dont like cake poker would it be possible to earn strategy points through Everest or Mansion poker if I deposit my own money. Due to the fact that there are not enough games to interest me on cake poker I am reluctant to invest any more money into that site.
  • 8 replies
    • MichaelM
      MichaelM
      Bronze
      Hey bangmesilly,

Yes, definitely. All you have to do is to create your account with the poker room through us.

Visit the poker room section and check the column to the right of the website Bonus & bonus code. There you can see all the bonuses we have to offer. But please make sure to read carefully, as instructions how to use them can vary from the different rooms.

Just out if curiosity, why Everest or Mansion?
    • bangmesilly
      bangmesilly
      Bronze
      because i have an account with most of the others
    • MichaelM
      MichaelM
      Bronze
      I see. Thanks for the reply, I was just curious.
    • bangmesilly
      bangmesilly
      Bronze
      No worries but I will explain why I have so many accounts. I done a survey for myself to check out how many different games of poker were available and had to open an account on a lot of sites. As I generally play deep stack tournaments I had the bright idea to check out which tournaments suited me and found that there are not a great deal with 20 min blind levels with a low buy in. I think that the micro gaming tournament at 9.30 am and 1.00 am along with the pokerstars 5.00 gmt are the best for a low bankroll. That said I wont stop trying to qualify for Party Pokers $250K tournament every week as well as thier monthly million tournament as they have been very good to me.
    • RemiRem
      RemiRem
      Bronze
      Hi,

i dont know if it is completely legal, but if you never deposited in those poker rooms, you can change your name, e-mail just enter whatever. create new account on your real name and you're in business :) i think nobody would mind.

Be cool :)
    • wasy8
      wasy8
      Black
      Originally posted by RemiRem
      Hi,

i dont know if it is completely legal, but if you never deposited in those poker rooms, you can change your name, e-mail just enter whatever. create new account on your real name and you're in business :) i think nobody would mind.

Be cool :)
      yeah, not a good idea. it is strictly against any sites' terms and conditions.

multiple accounts usually get tracked down and closed.
    • bangmesilly
      bangmesilly
      Bronze
      Thanks for the reply Im quite happy to play on any site as long as I can play when I want instead of waiting ages for a game to fill up. I dont think that cake is as bad as I make out but because it supports U S A the traffic through it is slow at UK peak time. All we really want is to improve our game otherwise we wouldnt have joined a strategy site in the first place. :)
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Good luck on the new site :)