DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

SB: $19.96
      BB: $10.15
      UTG: $13.53
      Hero (MP): $10.45
      CO: $11.41
      BTN: $10.00

Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero is MP with K :spade: Q :club:
      UTG raises to $0.30, Hero calls $0.30, CO calls $0.30, BTN calls $0.30, SB calls $0.25, 1 fold

Flop: ($1.60) 2 :spade: 3 :spade: Q :spade: (5 players)
      SB checks, UTG checks, Hero bets $1, CO folds, BTN folds, SB calls $1, UTG folds

Turn: ($3.60) J :diamond: (2 players)
      SB bets $1.71, Hero calls $1.71

River: ($7.02) 4 :diamond: (2 players)
      SB bets $3.33, Hero folds

Opp 29/9/1/38/35(vpip/pfr/AF/wtsd/hands)
      I really was like wtf, how should I play this hand during the session,I wasn't that attentive that it actually was a 5-way pot as I was like 10-12 tabling at that moment.
      Question 1: Should I bet on flop, or should I check/call?
      Question 2: The passive fish starts betting into me on turn, so I was thinking like wtf he could have there?Set?Flopped flush??QJ?
      I was thinking during the hand that I might be drawing dead against Ahigh flush, and against set for my two pair,trips.
      I still find a late fold,which I think is good.

Pretty ugly hand,I misplayed it imo.
      Some feedback is highly appreciated.
      I need some light here.
      Thanks.
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello h0m1e,

Preflop: Actually I don't really like the Call here, since we really don't want to face a multiway pot with such type of hands, rather play them in headsup. Therefore I might even prefer to fold it.

As played
      Flop: Yeah, likely being in such a multiway pot, I'd rather prefer to Check behind and hopefully see a free showdown or decide whether I bet it on turn or not.

As played if Flop was Bet
      Turn: He could any kind of hand have there, as you mentioned sets/flushes etc and likely even such lines are often pretty strong and you might even consider folding it here to avoid any further mistakes for example flush comes or K comes or even another Q comes, we would put just ourself into hard decisions when he decides to shove. We also show aggression on flop, and he should be aware of that we are having a hand but still decides to donk which is a strong line.

As played if Turn was Called
      River: Yeah, likely better to fold.

Best regards.