This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL2-QQ the flop has two A, should Cbet

• wangwei520
      wangwei520
      Bronze
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

播放牌局

$0.01/$0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)

Known players:
      SB:
      $5.40
      BB:
      $1.00
      MP3 (Hero):
      $6.65
      CO:
      $5.94
      BU:
      $2.32

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with Q, Q.
      Hero raises to $0.08, CO calls $0.08, 3 folds, 2 folds, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.19) A, A, J (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $0.14, Hero calls $0.14.

Turn: ($0.47) 7 (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO checks.

River: ($0.47) T (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO checks.

Final Pot: $0.47.

flop: should cbet it? Or check / call it?
      turn: I have no position, my best option is to check it? Also check out what opponents think of
      river: At that time I check, and now want to come, it should be donk bet, because the opponent Preflop call my raise, the flop donk bet , in turn check benhind, he is likely to air; But having said that I donk bet he is the air, he would not call out. Also, if I check, opponents if poor, he would use the air in the river bluff donk bet, so the value of a little more. After much deliberation, the river check / call should be a good play
      I do not know my thinking correct?
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello wangwei520,

Flop: Yeah actually, since there are many hands which may still us Call, I'd prefer to CBet and not play passively our hand.

As played
      Turn: Check/Call is considerable here but also might even consider donking now.
      River: But as there was no action on turn then I'd bet for value here myself, since I wont really expect him to bet with smaller PPs here that often but from which we still could get value.

Best regards.