$3.39
      MP2 (Hero):
      $2.00
      MP3:
      $6.42
      CO:
      $1.34

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with Q, Q.
      Hero raises to $0.08, 4 folds, BB calls $0.06.

Flop: ($0.17) A, 7, 6 (2 players)
      BB bets $0.04, Hero calls $0.04.

Turn: ($0.25) 4 (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero checks.

River: ($0.25) 7 (2 players)
      BB bets $0.20, Hero calls $0.20.

Final Pot: $0.65.

flop: a high card face card A, a quarter of a rival furnace bet the pot size, how do I play? Is a call, or raise it?
      I would like to, call better, if the raise, the cards can call my raise should be better than me, so that, raise a good card than I would to stay, worse than I would fold out cards, Bad! call it, if the opponent is air, the opponent is likely to bluff at me after the two streets, I can get more value
      I do not know this right?
      turn: I check behind, I think one reason is to control the pot, and secondly, can rival me in the river bluff
      river: four-fifths of a rival down the pot size, I CALL
      If the opponent has A, he will certainly be in the Turn on the cbet, and since his turn on the check, and that he is likely to be the air, he was down in the river close to the injection of a pot, but just wanted me out of the pot Therefore, the ease CALL
      I do not know the play and thinking correct?
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello wangwei520,

Flop: Actually I even sometimes raise such small donks, even with bluff, therefore I wouldn't even mind to raise it here, since also such small donks often indicate to a weak hand or either a draw.

As played
      Turn: Yeah, Check behind line is likely better.
      River: But as we saw him betting that smallish on flop and not betting near pot, why do you think that he is bluffing here or anything, do you have any further reads? As played, I'd rather fold it to such big bet without reads or stats.

Best regards.