Rakeback without 50$

• Ludafer
      Ludafer
      Bronze
      Hello

My question is that if I made an account to Fulltilt poker and deposited my own money before recieving the starting capital due to ID check then can I get 27%rakeback? Is there somekind of timelimit? I heard something about that if you made an account through affiliate but in 120(?) days you havent crossed the 25$ mark then you will be disconnected from your affiliate. Also where can I see when my account was made?

Cheers
  • 3 replies
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Ludafer,

You have 180 days to make your own deposit in order to receive rakeback and StrategyPoints.

We do not know when you have created your account. You will need to contact Full Tilt Poker.
      support@fulltiltpoker.com

There you also can ask if your account is tracked.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Cheers,
      Hannes
    • manuqe
      manuqe
      Bronze
      what does it means your acount is tracked?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by manuqe
      what does it means your acount is tracked?
      If you originally set up your poker account via the PokerStrategy download link and using the PokerStrategy marketing (bonus) code, your account would be tracked to PokerStrategy.

As introducer, PokerStrategy would gain a small income from the poker room and in return PokerStrategy provide you with PokerStrategy points, all of the educational material, strategy videos, free live coaching etc and regular community events, freerolls, rake races etc.

If you originally set up your account via a different website, you would be tracked to them.

Hope this helps, shout if you would like further clarification on any aspect.

Best regards,

Bart