my PS monies to your Fulltilt monies

• Phgrinder
      Phgrinder
      Bronze
      ***EDITED by justkyle88*** :D
      Rule 3: No advertising
      • No requests or offers for private money transfers

you ship first and i ship after.

pm me so that i can give you my skype and talk more about it.
  • 11 replies
    • stevegold87
      stevegold87
      Bronze
      We should make a trade section like this :)
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      in b4 lock
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      in after trolls already trollin
    • Phgrinder
      Phgrinder
      Bronze
      is this not allowed? i thought we had a trading thread that i just couldn't find.

mods please close the thread if i violated the forum rules. if not, those interested pm me :f_biggrin:
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      It used to be forbidden, now is probably ok if done in staking section with all the agreement with rules and stuff. Not sure tho.
    • LONGPLAY66
      LONGPLAY66
      Bronze
      the area of trading money between sites is still really dodgy with people getting scammed constantly on 2p2,maybe with poker startegy having such a close working relationship with the sites they could set up such a facility here...pokerstrategy and the sites could make sure that funds left player a and if there were any issues they could simply move the money from player b 's account(freezing both players funds until the transaction was complete)
    • eteris
      eteris
      Bronze
      Originally posted by LONGPLAY66
      the area of trading money between sites is still really dodgy with people getting scammed constantly on 2p2,maybe with poker startegy having such a close working relationship with the sites they could set up such a facility here...pokerstrategy and the sites could make sure that funds left player a and if there were any issues they could simply move the money from player b 's account(freezing both players funds until the transaction was complete)
      pokerstrategy has no powers over your money or others, so this is never ever ever ever gonna happen.
    • LONGPLAY66
      LONGPLAY66
      Bronze
      Originally posted by eteris
      pokerstrategy has no powers over your money or others, so this is never ever ever ever gonna happen.
      no,they would communicate with the respective sites that 2 of there members wished to do a transfer and that both were happy to follow the security measures until the transfer was complete.....pokerstrategy could charge say 5 percent of the transfer amount for basically being the trusted middle man.
    • conall88
      conall88
      Bronze
      my fist to your face [/troll]
    • eteris
      eteris
      Bronze
      Originally posted by eteris
      no,they would communicate with the respective sites that 2 of there members wished to do a transfer and that both were happy to follow the security measures until the transfer was complete.....pokerstrategy could charge say 5 percent of the transfer amount for basically being the trusted middle man.
      no poker site would agree to this
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey,

We seemed to have missed this thread hehe

But yes, this thread will be closed and edited.

Rule 3: No advertising
      • No requests or offers for private money transfers

Regards,

Kyle.