Taf

• 9 replies
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey fusionpk,

I have pushed your request and we will keep you updated via the existing ticket.

Thanks for your patience,
      Hannes
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey fusionpk,

The payment has now been approved and you will get the money with the next payment cycle.

Sorry for the delay,
      Hannes
    • fusionpk
      fusionpk
      Bronze
      Thanks alot man :)
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      You are welcome and we hope you will invite even more friends to our site :)
    • pajabre
      pajabre
      Bronze
      I ordered my payment on 17th december, got this message on 23rd:

"In order to process the Tell-a-Friend transfer, your payout request will first need to be verified by our security team. This process can take up to 10 days, however we will make every effort to keep any delay to a minimum"

Status is still on requsted......really not nice on your side.....
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey pajabre,

I will push your request as well, so that our security team will have a look on your account today.

Please accept my apology for the long waiting time. Due the high amount of requests and Holidays (Christmas and New Year) we had some delays in checking all requests in time.

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey pajabre,

Your request has passed our security check and you will get the money on the next possible date. Request to Moneybookers will be paid on Thursdays.

Thanks for inviting your friends to PokerStrategy.com and we hope to see even more of your friend here :)

Cheers,
      Hannes
    • pajabre
      pajabre
      Bronze
      Thanks Hannes!

May I just suggest some improvement in your TAF payout system:

I dont know what kind of security checks do you do, and I assume privacy on your side is needed, but you should think of some general increase in transparency so that payments are being processed with much less pain for us customers.

Say, we dont just get 1 message when payment is ordered, and the other when its all done, there should be updates on the status. Perhaps daily.
      Im gon take a wild guess that your security didnt work on my order for 20 days, and that they were working on others. So Im saying, just send couple more messages when you arent actualy working on it, say you are overwhelmed with requests, perhaps make some kind of progress bar or sth so that we have a perception (illusion :D ) if there is a line and that our ordered is making progress innit....

It should be widely available information on which days payments are processed, I mean I read only on forums thats you do moneybookers on thursdays, and i dont know how you do other methods...

Perhaps offer some kind of statistic on speed of your order processing in last week or so....

Just to make it clear I realize I have no idea what you people do there, what are your methods, so my advice could be useless, so its just friendly advice, cuz you provide great oportunitys for players, and you gon give me moneyz :D
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi pajabre,

Thank you for your suggestion.

At the moment we give you a timeframe when we will finish the check. Sometimes the check is finished earlier, sometimes we will need all the days. The reason for that is the check itself and I cannot disclose details here as I would expose our security check.

Unfortunately in your case we had some delays and missed to inform you about that. I am sorry for that and I hope you didn't get a false impression about our tell a friend system.

I agree that the duration of the payment should be written down somewhere on the page, so I will forward this.

Best regards,
      Hannes