$50 restrictions

• WeCanDream
      WeCanDream
      Bronze
      Hey guys I've finally received my starting 50$ capital on party poker. Ive noticed that I am currently restricted to 1$ when playing. I understand that you need to buy in a tournament for 1$ to earn 2 party points. The problem is that what if I dont earn a prize. The other 49$ is locked away and I can't access it. I also read that you need 100 party poker points to unlock the entire capital. How am I supposed to do this with 1$?
  • 5 replies
    • Aguce1
      Aguce1
      Bronze
      At the start you get 50$.. You can play with them what you want.. Poker of course. There are no limits for buy ins and you can acsess all $50. When you will get 100pts then you will get another 50$. And you will be able to withdraw your money from your account. Thats how i understud the system. But still I am waiting for my 50$.
    • WeCanDream
      WeCanDream
      Bronze
      yeah thanks you were right. I wonder why it says 49$ of my money is restricted though. It also says it will be unrestricted after 100 standard points on party poker. I can get into higher limit tables with 4$,3$ etc though. I still don't understand.
    • Aguce1
      Aguce1
      Bronze
      I think restricted in this situation means that you can`t withdraw your 49$ till you have 100pts. You just need to keep playing. That is my opinion, maybe i`am wrong.
    • WeCanDream
      WeCanDream
      Bronze
      oh yeah that makes sense, thanks for the help =)
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Thanks Aguce1 for your answers!

The $49 are cashout restricted and you will need to accumulate points in order to withdraw this money. But you can use the money to play poker.

Good luck on the tables,
      Hannes