Damn, accidently using equilator when ftp was on :(

• ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      When I ended my session, like usual I go check my session, evaluate my hands, calc with equity, post hands on forums and use the equilator (poker elephant & equilator) to evaluate stuffs.

But my FTP program was active at that moment, I heard you get banned for using it. Although I was not on any tables at that time and only after 60 seconds I noticed my FTP is running so I shutted it down immediately.

What can I do now? :s_cry:

I heard equilator is allowed @ stars though...
  • 9 replies
    • wazawanga
      wazawanga
      Bronze
      you'll get permabanned and all the money you have will go to FTP
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Hey ragney

If FTP have detected it they'll likely contact you and warn you. They don't tend to insta ban folks unless they feel they have good reason to. If you are contacted, just explain what happened and I'm sure there'll be no problem.

Make sure you take care in the future and you'll be fine.
    • ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Waiboy
      Hey ragney

If FTP have detected it they'll likely contact you and warn you. They don't tend to insta ban folks unless they feel they have good reason to. If you are contacted, just explain what happened and I'm sure there'll be no problem.

Make sure you take care in the future and you'll be fine.
      Sounds good. I hope they didn't detected me haha. It was only mere 60 seconds. Anyway, on stars you have a list of forbidden programs. How about ftp?
    • lamafao
      lamafao
      Bronze
      That's weird i used equilator lot's of times when ftp was running but nothing happened to me..
    • Wohmfg
      Wohmfg
      Silver
      What's the reasoning behind not being able to run that software? Is there any other software you're not allowed to run?
    • JuiceQuadre
      JuiceQuadre
      Bronze
      i also think i used it several times ... and never heard from FTP anything.. dont worry guys..
    • Tscek
      Tscek
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Wohmfg
      Is there any other software you're not allowed to run?
      http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/prohibited_programs.php
    • ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      Since equilator does not automaticly extract the live play actions, but entering it manually, this means its allowed?
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      2. Programs or services that provide additional information on opponents that a player would not normally be privy to:

Certain programs, websites, and subscription services provide extra information on opponents which may not be used during play. For example, the use of shared databases of tournament histories, results, and statistics are not permitted. Specific examples include:

SharkScope
      Top Shark
      Smart Buddy
      Poker Table Ratings

I fucking new, this hits are ont allowed, how can they be leagal to do it stealing hand histories and then selling them this is BUllshit!!! Track everything and make money of it, we should all sue POKERTABLE RATINGS, DATAMINING IS ILLEGAL IN ALL STATES!!!!