Strategy poins

• 9 replies
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi vhirvela!

Congratulations for passing the quiz! If you want to know how you can collect StrategyPoints, please take a look at this site: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/rewards/

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
    • vhirvela
      vhirvela
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Puschkin81
      Hi vhirvela!

Congratulations for passing the quiz! If you want to know how you can collect StrategyPoints, please take a look at this site: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/rewards/

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
      After I start playing at titan poker... where can I check how many strategy points I have accumulated?
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      The StrategyPoints are updated once a week as soon as we get the lists from Titan Poker. You can check your balance on the HOME page.

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
    • vhirvela
      vhirvela
      Bronze
      Also another stupid question. why cant I post at fixed limit forum yet?
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Originally posted by vhirvela
      Also another stupid question. why cant I post at fixed limit forum yet?
      You have to be a bronze member to post there. As soon as you get the starting capital, you'll become bronze.

Best regards,
      -thunderbird56-
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      You have to be a bronze member to be able to post there. You will be a bronze member as soon as you get the starting capital from us. Btw: There are no stupid questions!

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
    • curnow
      curnow
      Bronze
      Hi Puschkin81

do more than one site count towards your Strategypoints

I have Full Tilt & Titan linked to PokerStrategy but I am trying to get up to silver in next week to qualify for the freeroll but only my Full Tilt seems to show

I have been a member on Pokerstars & Partypoker and play these sites a lot for a long time but can these be linked to pokerstrategy as well

Regards Curnow
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi curnow!

Unfortunately it is not possible to link your already existing PokerStars and PartyPoker accounts to PokerStrategy. If you have a Full Tilt Poker and a Titan Poker account which have been created with our bonus code you can collect StrategyPoints on both sites. The StrategyPoints are updated once a week as soon as we get the lists from the poker rooms. If you think your StrategyPoints are not calculated correctly please contact our support team. You can find the ticket system under "Help".

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi curnow,

Our current patners are: Mansion, Titan, Party, Full Tilt, PokerStars...
      As you can find here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/bonus-info/

To collect StrategyPoints at those sites, you have to create your accounts with our bonus code. That means if your Party and PokerStars accounts were not created with our bonus code, they can't be tracked to PokerStrategy.

Good luck at the tables!
      -thunderbird56-