rigged?

• egomans
      egomans
      Global
      How much is fulltilt rigged how do you think?
      As i've read about ftp RNG, it has an algorithm who controlls player proffits, so when you run good, you will eventually loose with any 2 cards against any other 2, and it does so by judging how you play the flop. Example if they see you have overpair on flop, and the other player has top pair.If you both blast out, and the one with top pair needs to win, theyll give the next card what he needs for win.
      And they have announced that algorithm is for avoiding hackers,bots n shit, but in reality it works for everyone.
  • 34 replies
    • egomans
      egomans
      Global
      just like last few days.
      No matter what i have starting to 1010-AA i lost or got with AA blinds.
      Why, because they see if i have them , and then they decide to deal someone else better.
      Just like this run i had 5mins ago
      Lost with QQ,JJ on all tables allmost at once with KK against AA and AK at same time. Just so that i wont get proffit.
    • ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      Yeah, I have similar experience. Few times I won like 6 stacks within 300 hands, than the next 200 hands makes you lose 4 in a row, doesn't matter. Shoving with KK vs QQ, lose. Set of 5, villian will have set of 7, etc.

Not sure if it's rigged or not, but I am planning to move to Stars soon.

My only income are actually just rakeback, iron man bonus and very little profit from my own limit.

The funniest joke was that the fishes who limp cards like J8 etc, it happend twice already within 48 hours, where I first ran mega hot and than losing them back. Two times, my flop straight was lower than the fish. If I hit a straight with 79, he had 9J, etc.
    • Kruppe
      Kruppe
      Black
      where is this announcement?

link or GTFO
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      egomans
      Platinum

Registration Date: 28 Jun 2008

F- Level
    • peche025
      peche025
      Bronze
      FT is well rigged man :f_cry:
    • joecar
      joecar
      Silver
      rigged this rigged that...........but still playing
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
    • supeyrio
      supeyrio
      Bronze
      this is so true. its posted on fulltilt FAQ
      please only comment if you have done your research
    • ankicasutalo
      ankicasutalo
      Basic
      http://www.youtube.com/user/magic612 -there is everything you need to know The problem with Full tilt is the "famous" rigged river.

Here's a little test,just listen to the replies from platinum and diamond donks;

Net Poker Rigged?

p.s. I'll play them anytime anywhere live for any sum of money and they can choose the game ^^
    • ankicasutalo
      ankicasutalo
      Basic
      mistake,sorry mods :/
    • flopraiser
      flopraiser
      Bronze
      Have read about the action flop theory with full tilt, i read an artice refering to the software ignoring cards givin by the RNG untill a suitable card is reached for the calling station and then dealt as the river. If this is the case then any testing of the RNG would be fruitless. Players have quoted a noticed time delay before the river is dealt in the articles was reading, definately food for thought.

Certainly with the choice of poker rooms available and the pure volume of contraversy surrounding FT I wouldn't play there. I'm more concerned at FT's unwillingness to prove these rumours inacurate, surely they could allow an independent audit of thier software to be done and published if there's nothing to hide.

Would be good to hear from regular poker players that have maintained a decent winrate on FT to help disprove this theory

I play on PP and I find it suprising to find so many players with a vpip of 70+ and a WTSD of 50+ with 300bb+ at the table.
    • Boomer2k10
      Boomer2k10
      Bronze
      By the way the RNG IS audited. You can download all the accreditation from Full Tilt's Legal Information section.

As for whether the site is rigged I guess it's bascially what you choose to believe. The thing about this situation is no-one is going to change anyone's mind. If you believe it's rigged you always will and if you don't you won't until you have proof.

Since it's pretty much impossible to prove a negative (i.e. that it's NOT rigged) since almost no amount of data will be enough to dissuade the critics (or they'll change the goalposts) I'd say just live and let live. If you think it's rigged, don't play it. End of.
    • Bliausmas
      Bliausmas
      Bronze
    • nonamesleft
      nonamesleft
      Bronze
      Do you actually know how an RNG works? $50 says you don't....

I can't work out whether the bigger joke is you think poker is rigged, or that you continue to play when you think its rigged against you...

When you think poker is rigged its impossible to play your A game and you will lose money as a result.

I have a HH that proves people who think these games are rigged cannot play their A game and i'll post it asap

Read the poker mindset by Ian Taylor and Matthew Hilger

The rng is accredited by ecogra btw.

Google them
    • nonamesleft
      nonamesleft
      Bronze
      Cassava Poker $5 + $0.50 No Limit Hold'em Tournament - t50/t100 Blinds - 7 players - http://www.handconverter.com/hands/1113060
      The DeucesCracked.com Hand History Converter

BTN: t1110 11.10 BBs
      SB: t2605 26.05 BBs
      BB: t1345 13.45 BBs
      UTG: t1215 12.15 BBs
      UTG+1: t1090 10.90 BBs
      Hero (MP): t3270 32.70 BBs
      CO: t1365 13.65 BBs

Pre Flop: (t150) Hero is MP with Js Kh
      2 folds, Hero raises to t300, 3 folds, BB calls t200

Flop: (t650) 4d Ad 6s (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets t450, BB folds

Seems pretty standard really doesn't it?

I don't have a copy of the chat to prove it, but...

What do you think the BB folds here?

Would you believe it was KK?

He admitted it in the chat box

He 'knew' my A rag would crack his KK so he soft played it

Rather than 3 bet all in as he should be doing he played scared and lost as a big favourite

Concentrate on making the right decisions and the money will always come in the end
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      hi
    • gavinonymous
      gavinonymous
      Bronze
      Preflop: Hero is MP2 with K, K.
      MP1 folds, Hero calls, 4 folds, BB raises, Hero 3-Bets, BB calls.

Flop: (16.55 SB) K, T, J (2 players)

Turn: (8.275 BB) 5 (2 players)

River: (8.275 BB) T (2 players)

Final Pot: 8.275 BB.

Results follow:

Hero shows a full-house, kings full of tens(K K).
      BB shows four of a kind, tens(T T).

BB wins with four of a kind, tens(T T).

bleh.. I know the table is aggro and I'm going to get raised. probably BB is all in if I push too.
    • dondiego2000
      dondiego2000
      Bronze
      Originally posted by egomans
      As i've read about ftp RNG, it has an algorithm who controlls player proffits, so when you run good, you will eventually loose with any 2 cards against any other 2, and it does so by judging how you play the flop. Example if they see you have overpair on flop, and the other player has top pair.If you both blast out, and the one with top pair needs to win, theyll give the next card what he needs for win.
      And they have announced that algorithm is for avoiding hackers,bots n shit, but in reality it works for everyone.
      Link to the source please!
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dondiego2000
      Originally posted by egomans
      Link to the source please!
      +1

There is a difference in saying "OMFG, this game/site is rigged" and "OMFG, this game/site is rigged"

What I mean is...
      We all have those outburst when we are pissed when we run bad for x amount of time but to straight out say the site is cheating it's players is just sickening.

If you can't beat the game then stop playing or even better, stop whining and improve.

No-one wants to hear if a site is rigged or not unless you have proof. Just creates tension and un-necessary chit chat.