Bwin bonus/points

• Zemnieks11
      Zemnieks11
      Bronze
      Hello! anyone can teel where i can find sign up bonus progress at Bwin. I saw section at ''My poker'' but theres nothing also where i can see some ponts adding up if its at ''b'inside'' then they are not adding up too. I e-mailed support and they replied they forwarded e-mail further somewhere but how can i not get sign up bonus if you dont even need affiliate to get it. THX.
  • 4 replies
    • Zemnieks11
      Zemnieks11
      Bronze
      sick they answered in like 5mins, this was my second e-mail. :D heres what!

''Please note that, for technical reasons, it can take up to 72 hours to credit points to your account. Please also note that your b'inside account will display the date that the points were credited to your account and not the date where you acquired your points.

In regards to your sign up bonus, we can confirm that you were targeted with a poker sign up bonus from an affiliate. However, this bonus never activated in your account, therefore, on 05.01.2011 we forwarded your e-mail to the relevant department asking them if they could manually add the bonus to your account. As previously advised, as soon as they get back to us with any information we will contact you immediately to inform you of the same.''
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      So everything is working now?

Good luck on the tables,
      Hannes
    • Zemnieks11
      Zemnieks11
      Bronze
      yea points started to wotrk after 2days and they manualy added bonus after 1week so everything works..thanks to support :)
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Perfect. :)

Good luck on bwin!