Helllllooo :D

• rposedi
      rposedi
      Bronze
      My name is Robby, I play poker a year and a half, so far I've played tilt and stars, I took the free $ 50 on William Hill Poker, so I wonder what the players are, And which rapidly filled the table, and I wonder whether there is some restricted limits that must be played at the beginning of the PokerStrategy, it seems to me that I sometime seen to be impossible to play higher limits of 0.01/0.02 and SNG more than $ 1? Thanks for your reply and good luck at the tables
  • 4 replies
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Robby and Welcome to our site!

On William Hill we have an automatic bankroll protection in place, so you can stick easily to our recommended bankroll management. You are allowed to play the following limits:
      • Fixed Limit Hold'em: Up to $0.10/$0.20
      • No Limit Hold'em: Up to $0.05/$0.10
      • Sit and Goes Texas Hold'em: Up to $1 buy-in (not including entry-fee)

The automatic bankroll protection will either be lifted after you've generated 50$ in rake or tournament fees or after 30 days of actively playing for real money at William Hill.

It will also be lifted when you deposit at least $100 on top of your free $50 starting capital.

Good luck on William Hill,
      Hannes
    • mallachi
      mallachi
      Bronze
      Hi robby glad to here you got your start up capital :s_cool:
      Yes you are correct there are limits to begin, i found this out also, when you accepted terms and conditions they was the conditions m8y, You have 2 choices or 3 but i remember 2 lol
      Either you get to $50 paid rake to william hill on that limit, or deposit $100 of your own moneys,, I never got my start up capital and even though i have nothing it didn't bother me because i found major leaks in my game threw poker strategy and that and knowledge is worth more to me than $$, so i deposited my last £10 sure i was going to make it but on the condition if i lost it and didn't get the start up capital i was quitting poker in the new year and back to my day job! what i dont have :) , I am now registered to most the william hill winter promotions starting tomorrow :) worldbeater666 nothings impossible!!

Ps i am sure you can play 0.05/0.10 although i dont play cash games myself

Winners are simply willing to do, what losers are not..

Good luck
    • mallachi
      mallachi
      Bronze
      LOL im so slow at writing half hour :) i did get interrupted half way threw to my defence
    • MichaelM
      MichaelM
      Bronze
      It is a nice reply though :)