This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

dealing with 3 bets @ NL10 FR

• muel294
      muel294
      Bronze
      Hi All

Couldnt find any decent info on this topic in the silver articles. I might just be blind so If someone can direct me to a good article or thread, please let me know.

Otherwise, can anyone give me some advice on dealing with 3 bets both in and out of position.

I routinely find myself open raising hands like AQ in the CO and being 3 bet on the BU and blinds and often just muck, especially against Tight regs who I have stats on. Obviously I am peeling against Loose, calling stations or players who I have noticed are getting severely out of line.

At the moment my Cold calling of 3 bets is generally reserved for AK, TT-QQ, as I'm always 4 betting w/ KK+. Obviously this highly dependant on the situation but some pointers would be helpful.
  • 2 replies
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      There is a good video about preflop play by mbml. It talks about 3 bet range and although it is for 6 max ,a lot of it is good to know for FR

click here
    • breena
      breena
      Bronze
      Yeah I change my range alot by feel of the table/stats/player history. I like to take a stand quite early on so not to get pushed around

Dont forget they got stats on you to and if you fond to 3 bet all the time your easy money :s_cry: