Stack
      MP2:
      $10,15
      MP3:
      $9,76
      Hero:
      $17,1

0,05/0,1 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.96 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BU with Q:spade: , Q:club:
      MP2 raises to $0,35, MP3 calls $0,35, CO folds, Hero calls $0,35, 2 folds.

Flop: ($1,20) A:heart: , K:spade: , 7:diamond: (3 players)
      MP2 checks, MP3 checks, Hero checks.

Turn: ($1,20) Q:diamond: (3 players)
      MP2 checks, MP3 bets $0,45, Hero raises to $1,50, MP2 calls $1,50, MP3 calls $1,05.

River: ($5,70) J:diamond: (3 players)
      MP2 checks, MP3 checks, Hero bets $3, MP2 calls $3,00, MP3 folds.

Final Pot: $11,70

Reason not 3betting is because multiway and UTG raise and nit MP call. Maybe my turn raise abit higher, for some reason my bets are just slightly too low :s_cry: . Have to change this "automatism" asap.
  • 2 replies
    • fryandspicy
      fryandspicy
      Bronze
      I think it's still fine to 3bet here. The nit probably is set mining with a small pocket pair, and the LAG open raiser can make big mistakes either calling or 4betting worse. If he calls it's even better as the nit might feel priced in to call with a hand that's almost dead to us like TT.

Flop is definately a check, turn the reraise is fine; in fact slightly bigger than standard i think. On the river it's a fine bet size again. You could get away with like 3.90 or something but if you bet too much the only hand that'll call you is the flush so you don't want to lose too much value.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello ragney,

Preflop: Yeah, Rather prefer to 3bet against him, doesn't seem to be like that tight guy, just for the given reason also that you also are giving odds for others to Call behind you what we don't want.

As played
      Postflop: Yeah, you could raise bigger on turn, like $2. Otherwise river is kinda close, what will Call you there is the question? Tx gives a straight, also a flush is possible, it's very close Bet, I'd consider betting like $1,50 and if raised then fold.

Best regards.