daily freeroll100$

• Stukha
      Stukha
      Basic
      I am a member of Pokerstrategy for a while but I was never intrested in freerols and stuff....but sice I'm in a kind of bankrupt lately I really want to play on the next one...

My problem is that I don't know from where to get the password from...

A small help will be apreciated

ps: at fulltilt poker I am trying to get in
  • 3 replies
    • Stukha
      Stukha
      Basic
      Oh I see...I need to be a PokerStrategy player...hmmm how am I supose to do that?

Complete quizz and chose Full tilt? I did complated it but when I've done that I allredy had a FTP account
    • Zer0Maker
      Zer0Maker
      Bronze
      Remove Full Tilt and clear cookies in browser,then download again full tilt from poker strategy and make a new acc..
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Stukha,

I would strongly advise you do not follow Zer0Maker's advice on this occasion.

You are only allowed just 1x Full Tilt account and just 1x PokerStrategy account come to that too.

The consequences of setting up additional accounts are severe and can include life time bans and confiscation of all funds etc.

To be able to take in the PokerStrategy freerolls, you just need to have an account tracked (originally set up via) PokerStrategy. I'm afraid that if you already held an account at Full Tilt prior to joining PokerStrategy, you would not be eligible to take part on this occasion.

Full Tilt do however run several of their own freerolls which you should be able to take part in. Additionally you could look out for PokerStrategy promotions on your existing tracked account or look to set up an account on a different PokerStrategy poker partner.

Good luck rebuilding your bankroll & enjoy your poker.

Best regards,

Bart