blocked account !!

• Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      Hi!

I would like to ask a question...

My account got blocked in december because one of my neighbours did some stupid stuff and then trasferred me some money - i had no idea about that...

after i open the client and want to play some poker , but message said ur account is blocked contact support. And then i contacted support and they blew me off , dont wanna listen and closed my account. WTF??!!..I had a good mtt run there, had around 30 $, rakeback, Visa card, Bank Account, Points... Is there any way pokerstartegy can contact them and see if we can work something out...

I have never cheated colluded or anything similar...Why would I its retarded and i just play pkr even witout stats. They just closed my account because some idiot who lives in the same neighbourhood and uses same payment procceors like i do, wtf?? so there are million people who use the same payment proccessors...and trasfer eachother money... :(

if this can not be worked out with full tilt, there goes my strategy point accumulation...Really dissapointed in them , there is always an inocent guy who gets fucked up, because of others dumb doings.
      X(
  • 7 replies
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      i see you are viewing the posz and no comments does that mean you think this is fair...
    • MichaelGotAA
      MichaelGotAA
      Bronze
      I read but didn't reply because I only had bad news & didn't think you wanted to hear bad news. From the few cases I've heard like this they never get cleared. It sounds like FT lost some money (I'm guessing thanks to the lack of info provided by you) & they usually only reopen accounts if that money is repayed. Which is unfair as it had nothing to do with you, but it doesn't stop them from doing whatever they like.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Agiz19,

There have been many previous cases. If you use the PokerStrategy search facility you will find a lot more detail.

To summarise, Full Tilt like all other rooms will close an account pending an investigation if it has been connected with someone who has been found to be breaking the rules. I repeat connected with, not saying that it's you, but someone connected in some way.

I would also stress that this is usually just pending an investigation by Full Tilt. If they find you to be purely innocent, they will reopen your account, but it might take time.

The only thing I can suggest that may help to speed things up is for you to provide full details (as you see it) to Full Tilt's support team in a polite, calm & constructive manner.

Finally don't forget that it is a good thing that Full Tilt takes this action. They move fast to protect your account and others, e.g. where a dodgy transaction is noticied on your account, their swift action can actually save you money and protect your personal data.
      I know that it won't seem like that to you at the moment and you probably just want to shout & scream etc. Understandable, but bear with them, they always re-open innocent players following the investigation.

Best regards,

Bart
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      od course i was nice and cunstructive expalining it and they said this :

Hello,

As previously stated, our decision on this matter is final.

Your account will remain closed.

We will not enter into further discussions regarding this issue.

......All i can say is this is BULLSHIT......i am always the one who gets fucked up by some stupid idiot....
    • poldinhoo
      poldinhoo
      Bronze
      blame your neighbour..not fulltilt
      kick his ass and get the money from him..its only 30
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      look man i am not gonna kick any ass, he will still be an idiot....I just want my account :(

what if i change my surname and go live 3 blocks away and open an account?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Agiz19,

Trying to circumvent Full Tilt's decision will lead to a world of pain imo. They have sophisticated software that identifies duplicate accounts and you could end up losing your roll.

The only way is as I originally advised, to liaise with Full Tilt's own support team and explain what has possibly happened as you see it.
      It is up to you to convince them that you had no involvement or were in some way deceived yourself.

If as you mentioned, they are now saying that the matter is closed and final, then they will have already concluded their investigation and the matter was deemed serious enough to close your account. They would not follow this route without good reason. Sorry there is nothing more I can suggest, this is a matter between yourself and Full Tilt.

Best regards,

Bart