SB: €50.00
      Hero (BB): €50.51
      UTG: €50.73
      MP: €60.94 VP:16/PR:16/AF(F,T,R):6,3,3
      SB posts SB €0.25, Hero posts BB €0.50

Pre Flop: (€0.75) Hero has Q:spade: A:diamond:

fold, MP raises to €1.75, CO calls €1.75, fold, fold, Hero calls €1.25

Flop: (€5.50, 3 players) K:diamond: A:spade: 4:heart:
      Hero checks, MP bets €3.50, CO calls €3.50, Hero raises to €12.00, MP calls €8.50, fold

Turn: (€33.00, 2 players) K:club:
      Hero checks, MP bets €11.00, Hero calls €11.00

River: (€55.00, 2 players) 3:diamond:
      Hero checks, MP bets €36.19, Hero calls €25.76

Pre I can squeeze but Mp is 16/16 so am I not isolating me to better hands?
      Post flop I am really not sure how to play.

Flop: MP is betting into 2 player w one fish so he is quite strong. But I have TP2nd kicker which isnt bad.
      Should I donk instead of C/R?

Turn: 2nd K makes AK,KK less likely. His bet looks so much like "call me!" but can I really fold ?

River: Would he do this w Ax? Dont think so. River fold despite good odds?
  • 2 replies
    • Tim64
      Tim64
      Black
      sQz pre - AQo plays badly mway. To clarify, yes, the range he continues with after you sQz is not a range you do well against, but you arent obliged to stack off just because you sQueeze.

as played, just call - i dont think you can raise for value on this board. He will almost never call you down with AJ/AT since you are repping AQ+/44. Once he calls, I either bet this turn $20 and fold to a raise or just ch/f. He should ch/b 100% worse Ax hands on this turn card if he has any beyond the flop.

as played i fold river always - put yourself in his shoes and ask what hand would you reQuire to play in the way he is playing? You are just bluff catching on the river. And its hard to imagine a reg calling a ch/r on the flop just to bluff later in the hand.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      You can 3-bet pf and then fold to 4-bet if you don´t want to stacks and you don´t expect him to squeeze light, but I think call is also fine.
      By c/r you really isolate yourself by better hands, so I don´t like it. He isn´t really going to b/c with worse hands, so c/c flop or b/f yourself seems fine play. If you think he can make moves, then c/c might be better and then leading blank turn card.
      I would personally c/f that turn card, since very likely that he has you crushed and you can´t call profitable. Also don´t see him floating QJ/QT hand that he might now bet turn. If you think he had float then calldown is fine, although I think you see most of the times AK/AA/44