$ 50 the Cakepoker

• Fallcard
      Fallcard
      Basic
      Hello I'd like to ask the Manger's need to activate your real money account ?When I Had The added bonus for the quiz? $ 50 / / / / code-PS50 / /? ? the CakePoker before free starting capital?

Thank you in advance for your answers...
  • 7 replies
    • eteris
      eteris
      Bronze
      what?
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Fallcard,

In order to receive the starting capital on Cake Poker you will need to follow this guide:
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/quiz/platform/17/

After you have typed your username we will verify your account, which can take up to 48 hours. If further action is required from you, we will inform you via e-mail or ticket.

If you have more questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • kimregliss666
      kimregliss666
      Bronze
      Hi

I have signed up 3 days ago on cake poker and william hill my username for both is : kimm666666
      I still didn't receive the 50 usd, could you please help me ?
      thx
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      According to our records you received the free $50 already on Full Tilt Poker.

Every member can get the $50 just once. However you still can earn some extra money. For example tell your friends about PokerStrategy.com and earn up to $100 for each friend. For further information see:
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/tell-a-friend/

Cheers,
      Hannes
    • nepheloco
      nepheloco
      Bronze
      Are there any restrictions on the accounts with the free $50 bankroll?

It seems that I'm not allowed to use the Exchange service and the client gives me an error ("Tournament Registration Failed {0} {1}") when I try to register in a tournament with a entrance fee higher than $1. :f_frown:

Edit: Found the answer.
      If I understood correctly I have to work my bankroll up to $300 before the restrictions are... what's the word.. lifted/taken away/demolished? :D
    • manuqe
      manuqe
      Bronze
      Your real money account will be activeted when you get the 50 $ .
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey nepheloco,

On Cake Poker we have an automatic bankroll protection. Once you have more than $300 in your poker account or more than 1000 Frequent Player Points (FPP), the automatic bankroll protection will be lifted.

It will also be lifted if you deposit additional money on top of the free $50 starting capital.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Good luck on the tables,
      Hannes