Party Points

• Scuipici
      Scuipici
      Bronze
      Hello everyone, I just joined the community and I am curious to ask some of the more experienced users of the Party Poker platform: How can you, as a beginner, to build up those points?I play, let's say, minimum 1h or 2 per day, and the points amass really, REALLY slowly.I'm at something like 0.66 points.Did you, as a beginner, also have this problem?If so, what is there to do?Is multi-tabling a solution for beginners?

Thank you in advance:) ,

Scuipici
  • 4 replies
    • LONGPLAY66
      LONGPLAY66
      Bronze
      i am a fellow 1 tabler...you have zero chance of accumulating enough points from only a couple of hours of play at the micro stakes.....if you start multi tabling it could mess everything up for you as a beginner,if you move up stakes too quickly it will have the same effect.......i recommend that you continue 1 tabling steadily and learning the game and forget about the points target.....hopefully when it is time for the 50 dollars to be returned you will have built your roll nicely up to around 100 dollars or more and will thus have 50 to keep and play on with.
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      yes its a problem and NO , dont multitable as a beginner. You're a beginner, no offence but you cant play one table profitable most likely, so why play unprofitably at more?
    • Scuipici
      Scuipici
      Bronze
      Thank you for the replies,

And yes, you are right.But so many comments on different forums/websites about multi-tabling made me think about it.Oh well, I guess I'll continue reading stuff and try to up my bankroll.I'll try freerolling now and then(even if it annoys the hell out of me) for a few extra bucks.

(oh, and I didn't get the starting capital for some reason, so I'm working my way up from 10 dollars, that's why I was asking about a more efficient method to clear that first deposit bonus.)

Thank you again,

Scuipici
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hello Scuipici,

As a beginner the main goal should be to improve your poker game. Don't think too much about points or bonuses.

You will make much more profit if you can become a decent player on your limit as a crushing winrate is much more important than earning some extra $.

So watch some videos, try to understand how poker works and by the time you will see how your bankroll grows.

Good luck on the tables,
      Hannes