Mansion poker deposit bonus

• nttflox
      nttflox
      Bronze
      Ok, so this site is a joke. After blocking my access to the cashier because I didn't send them documents they never asked for, now I have another problem with the deposit bonus. No matter how much I play, they release to my account 13 to 14 dollars from the bonus per session. This is ridiculous. I played a six hours session yesterday and I received the same amount of MCPS and bonus dollars as for a half hour session. Anyone else having the same problem?
  • 4 replies
    • xylere
      xylere
      Bronze
      It`s actually not a problem at all, for every X Mansion points you recieve X% of your bonus... for instance if you deposited 150$ you will recieve 15$ per 80 Mansion points played... or smthing.

But this correlation is constatnt, you can check hom many MCP`s you played in My account section from lobby...

you can check their website, its explained there
    • nttflox
      nttflox
      Bronze
      I'm not receiving the bonus as stated in "terms and condition". I'm receiving 13 point something one day, 14 point something the next, and I don't believe I'm getting the right number of MCP's for the time I play.
    • xylere
      xylere
      Bronze
      you don`t have to believe it or not, you can check it... there is a transaction history tab in your account...
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi nttflox,

Sometimes there might be some errors with the Mansion points. Once my point balance was't not updated correctly. If you're in the same situation, cantact the Mansion support and they'll look into it.

Good luck at the tables!
      -thunderbird56-