Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $11,37
      MP3:
      $17,22

0,05/0,1 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.96 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with A:diamond: , A:club:
      MP3 calls $0,10, 2 folds, Hero raises to $0,50, BB folds, MP3 calls $0,40.

Flop: ($1,10) J:diamond: , 2:spade: , 2:club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0,7, MP3 raises to $3,20, Hero folds, MP3 gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $2,50

Was a really hard choice, time ran out so it was an auto fold. I wanted to shove, but thinking back with what would he shove us? AA/KK/(QQ) is out of question, as he would re-raise such most likely. That leaves us AJ, JJ and 2x as he seems a calling station.
  • 2 replies
    • fryandspicy
      fryandspicy
      Bronze
      I think his vpip is high enough for him to turn up with alot more jacks than just AJ, which puts most of his range here on jacks. AJ, KJ, QJ, JT at least. Maybe even worse jacks if they're suited. Plus his AF is over 1 so he isn't THAT passive. :P

I'd pay off with AA here every time. Call flop and bet half pot on turn again imo.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello ragney,

With his PFR, I wouldn't be even surprised if he would turn out with QQ or KK, therefore I'd likely go broke, therefore Call the flop and Check/Call the turn and if he Checks behind then likely ship it.

Best regards.