[NL2-NL10] T9s hits pair

• meridius
      I hit quite weak TP on the flop and call villain's c-bet (no reason to raise, imo). Should I rather b/f turn to get some initiative with the pair and maybe represent str8? As played, I was planning to call bets below $2 and fold to bigger ones. And the last question, is the river fold too weak, or not? I have about 100 hands on villain, he plays 26/19/1.8.

Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.05/$0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)

Known players:
      SB (Hero):

Preflop: Hero is SB with 9, T.
      MP3 raises to $0.40, CO calls $0.40, BU folds, Hero calls $0.35, BB calls $0.30.

Flop: ($1.6) 2, 7, T (4 players)
      Hero checks, BB checks, MP3 checks, CO bets $0.85, Hero calls $0.85, BB folds, MP3 folds.

Turn: ($3.3) 6 (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO checks.

River: ($3.3) J (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $1.80, Hero folds, CO gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $3.3.
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      Hello meridius,

Flop: Actually I'd rather donk out myself here and see where we stand with our hand.

As played
      Turn: Donking flop would make it a lot easier, but sometimes I might also prefer to donk it here also, but since we also hit a GS, then Checking and hoping to see a free card is also fine.
      River: Yeah, likely Check/Fold is better, I don't think that we beat that much, he is betting into us, could easily have a better Tx. Next time play other, way as I mentioned and you would have a lot more information on the opponent.

Best regards.