[Application] woxix is looking for a MTT staker

• drawback
      drawback
      Silver
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hi,
      My SN (screen name) on both sites FTP and PS is woxix . u can check my stats at opr :
      PS
      FTP
      I know how staking business works very well and i'm being staked for 180man 12$ and 3+R turbos on stars. And ive been staked for 2-33$ and sometimes more level in mtts by KRUPPE (keruli) who is a member at ps. He can give u a feedback about me. We've been doing business for 1/2 year i guess but at the moment our deal is frozen, coz of 2.5k MU or smth and kruppe needs to reload. ive made him some money even though im in 2.5k mu now. had a couple of ok results in 2010.
      Anyway im looking for a staker to stake me for mtts of 10$-55$ level + 3+R and 5+R. ive been playing in all these limits and im sure i can beat them.
      We can make this deal for 2 or 3 months or for 1 000 mtts or smth (u choose).
      I'd like to receive at least 50% if deal is with MU, if not then i'm ok with 40% too.
      u can pm here.
      thanks,
      woxix :f_cool:

FEEDBACK HERE PRESS THIS
  • 6 replies