PT3 and HEM

• Filipstan
      Filipstan
      Global
      Whats the difrence from elephant, PT3 and HEM? Do they just use the database where u played and import from ur tables, or u can just use the database like sharkscope? u know the database is saved on net server and u just look for any player u like, it doesnt have to be tracked by u. I hope u understand what i mean:)
  • 5 replies
    • Filipstan
      Filipstan
      Global
      Does anyone know what im asking? I guess its not so hard to answer especially if u use this softwares.
    • joecar
      joecar
      Silver
      Originally posted by Filipstan
      Whats the difrence from elephant, PT3 and HEM? Do they just use the database where u played and import from ur tables, or u can just use the database like sharkscope? u know the database is saved on net server and u just look for any player u like, it doesnt have to be tracked by u. I hope u understand what i mean:)
    • Filipstan
      Filipstan
      Global
      so joecar u want to tell me that its not like sharkscope? Thats sucks, and what u should like buy hands from table rankings? so u have good stats i guess.
    • joecar
      joecar
      Silver
      link

Pretty sure most poker clients don't allow buying HH. Using Elephant/HEM and PT3 is only for collecting info from people at the table you played as technically you could write it all down but the software does this in realtime. These softwares aid in people that multitable a lot of tables and improves your game as you can analyze opponents plays and hand ranges better than without a HUD. You can also analyze your play and plug your leaks as well as create graphs of your play as well as displaying all in ev, non showdown winnings, etc.
    • 3BetMe4Free
      3BetMe4Free
      Gold
      Add me on skype ill help you and got a nice offer for you.