BTN: $9.86
      Hero (SB): $8.07
      BB: $11.36
      UTG: $9.75
      UTG+1: $10.00
      MP1: $1.82

Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero is SB with J:club: T:club:
      UTG calls $0.10, 5 folds, Hero calls $0.05, BB checks

Flop: ($0.30) 4:club: 6:spade: T:spade: (3 players)
      Hero bets $0.22, BB folds, UTG calls $0.22

Turn: ($0.74) 6:club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.37, UTG calls $0.37

River: ($1.48) Q:club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.11, UTG raises to $3.40, Hero calls $2.29

Can i get away from this flush with the paired board or is it just a cooler?
      UTG had 44
  • 4 replies
    • Alficor1
      Alficor1
      Bronze
      Depends on villain. Against a really passive nit its a fold, against a maniac its a snap call. Any reads/stats?
      Why dont you have full stack?
    • ockerdoc
      ockerdoc
      Bronze
      Thanks for the reply, i didn't have any reads on him no, he'd been pretty quiet on the table so i probably should have folded. I didn't have a full stack as i'm playing on a site where i don't have much money, i'm playing cash for the first time as i've been playing SnG's for a while and done ok but i don't feel my game is developing as its kind of robotic whereas cash is much different you really have to think about the hands.
    • parry
      parry
      Bronze
      I'd probably play more pot control on the river and bet smaller, calling a small raise but folding to a shove. If the villain was chasing the spade flush draw they would fold to any bet so pointless betting so big, the only hand calling that bet would be a 6x.

P.S. Don't post the results it kind of automatically slants the advice you will be given if we know their hand.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello ockerdoc,

Add to full stack.

Turn: If I decide to 2nd barrel here, which is definitely fine, I'd rather Bet it bigger, ~$0,55.

As played
      River: Is kinda close, depending on the opponent, as we Bet that big into the pot then sometimes I might even prefer to fold it there, since we are representing a very strong hand but he still decides to Raise us even on paired board and also flushy board. I even consider him Calling the Bet with his smaller flushes. Therefore I might even prefer to Bet/Fold against unknown.

Best regards.