NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($3.78)
      BB ($9.19)
      UTG ($13.39)
      UTG+1 ($16.91)
      CO ($10.01)
      Hero ($10.07)

Dealt to Hero J:club: 9:club:

fold, fold, CO raises to $0.35, Hero raises to $1, fold, fold, CO calls $0.65

FLOP ($2.15) 5:heart: 2:club: 4:diamond:

CO checks, Hero bets $1.15, CO calls $1.15

TURN ($4.45) 5:heart: 2:club: 4:diamond: T:diamond:

CO checks, Hero bets $2.50, CO raises to $7.86 (AI), Hero folds

25/20/2.0

PRE: i test him and get call ok.
      F: i thinks and decide i represent overapirs so i c.bet and get call ok my plan was bet any T+ cards
      T: ok i bet again becouse i put him weak PP, he thinks long and shove so i insta fold bravo for him.
  • 3 replies
    • SryImNoob
      SryImNoob
      Bronze
      do u have a good sample and does he have a low c/r%
      no choice to fold the turn but
      1.u 3bet he call preflop
      2.what hand can he call vs a 3bet preflop? 22-QQ,AT+,etc..
      3.u cbet he call (seems to have a lil something here)
      4.he decides to move and check/raise = nut
      in this spot i'd have simply take the checkbehind, no need to play it tricky in micro stakes.
    • amplifyd
      amplifyd
      Bronze
      J9s is a hand I prefer to call with preflop IP here. I mean a 3b is ok - but at micros I think its certainly more +EV to just call (people can't fold enough post). You are much better to 3b some kind of suited crap which has a blocker (A2s or something).

As played, this flop is actually pretty bad to cbet vs his calling range - he won't fold an overpair and you often get called by like AJ/AQ/AK. But since you have like no equity taking a stab is not so bad if he folds to cbet a lot.

I disagree with barreling on T+, Q+ turns maybe - T won't really be a percieved scarecard imo and if a J comes I prefer ch/turn maybe go for value on river if he checks to you. If the Tc comes it is maybe worth barreling - but I much prefer checking behind. In fact if any club comes I think a ch/behind is better in order to protect your equity (which will not be so bad vs small pocket pairs)
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello deivid2,

Preflop: Depends what kind of opponent is he? Does he fold a lot to 3bets and etc but against unknown more often I wouldn't really risk here with the 3bet. If he is known opponent we could also consider playing him postflop.

As played
      Flop: Doesn't make sense to CBet here at all, a lot of PPs are willing to continue and so do a lot of Ax type of hands, just give it up and hope to hit.

As played
      Turn: The T on turn doesn't make him fold any kind of hand, since even if he has there some smaller PP he wont just fold it here anyways, just give it up and Check behind.

Best regards.