This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

mansion poker

• 8 replies
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Hello cence,

welcome at PokerStrategy. YOu got an ID-Check. You got a mail with further instructions. Check your spam files in case you can't find it.

We do random ID-checks to protect ourselves against people who want to abuse our offer. So i hope you understand.

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any further questions.

Best regards,
      Stefan
    • koffen18
      koffen18
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Stefan1000
      Hello cence,

welcome at PokerStrategy. YOu got an ID-Check. You got a mail with further instructions. Check your spam files in case you can't find it.

We do random ID-checks to protect ourselves against people who want to abuse our offer. So i hope you understand.

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any further questions.

Best regards,
      Stefan
      Im new member too, i had an id-check e-mail. sended pictures. now i wait can you tell am i gonna do something or just wait?
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi koffen18,

If you sent your ID copy, our support team is working on it. After the ID-check is completed, it'll take up to 48 hours untill you get your starting capital. I recommend you use the waiting time to reread our strategy articles carefully sothat you'll be prepared better.

Best regards,
      -thunderbird56-
    • zamwise
      zamwise
      Bronze
      Hi thunderbird56,

your signature says "play against yourself" but do you usually also talk with yourself? You seem to start your replies quite often with a greeting to yourself.

"Hi thunderbird56" looks a bit funny in a start of your own post :)

No offense, just a notice :)

-- Z --
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi zamwise,

Thanks for telling me about that. It's my mistake while copying and pasting :D

Good luck at the tables!
      -thunderbird56-
    • cence
      cence
      Bronze
      ive have not received an email about sending in ID
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi cence,

Di you check your spam folder as well? Please send a copy of your ID card to security@pokerstrategy.com . It suffices. In case the support team needs further check, they'll let you know via emails.

Best regards,
      -thunderbird56-
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Hi cence,

since Pushkin is away over the weekend and i am not an expert with this i highly recommend to write a ticket to our support they help as soon as possible and explain you the next steps...

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/help/117/

Best regards,
      Stefan