mansion poker

• 8 replies
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Hello cence,

welcome at PokerStrategy. YOu got an ID-Check. You got a mail with further instructions. Check your spam files in case you can't find it.

We do random ID-checks to protect ourselves against people who want to abuse our offer. So i hope you understand.

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any further questions.

Best regards,
      Stefan
    • koffen18
      koffen18
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Stefan1000
      Hello cence,

welcome at PokerStrategy. YOu got an ID-Check. You got a mail with further instructions. Check your spam files in case you can't find it.

We do random ID-checks to protect ourselves against people who want to abuse our offer. So i hope you understand.

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any further questions.

Best regards,
      Stefan
      Im new member too, i had an id-check e-mail. sended pictures. now i wait can you tell am i gonna do something or just wait?
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi koffen18,

If you sent your ID copy, our support team is working on it. After the ID-check is completed, it'll take up to 48 hours untill you get your starting capital. I recommend you use the waiting time to reread our strategy articles carefully sothat you'll be prepared better.

Best regards,
      -thunderbird56-
    • zamwise
      zamwise
      Bronze
      Hi thunderbird56,

your signature says "play against yourself" but do you usually also talk with yourself? You seem to start your replies quite often with a greeting to yourself.

"Hi thunderbird56" looks a bit funny in a start of your own post :)

No offense, just a notice :)

-- Z --
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi zamwise,

Thanks for telling me about that. It's my mistake while copying and pasting :D

Good luck at the tables!
      -thunderbird56-
    • cence
      cence
      Bronze
      ive have not received an email about sending in ID
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi cence,

Di you check your spam folder as well? Please send a copy of your ID card to security@pokerstrategy.com . It suffices. In case the support team needs further check, they'll let you know via emails.

Best regards,
      -thunderbird56-
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Hi cence,

since Pushkin is away over the weekend and i am not an expert with this i highly recommend to write a ticket to our support they help as soon as possible and explain you the next steps...

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/help/117/

Best regards,
      Stefan