This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Phone call ID check

• w3dge7
      w3dge7
      Bronze
      Hey, quick question, I recently signed up for the site and passed the quiz, getting the $50 starting fund. It was verifying my account, and then when I logged on this morning, I got the message that PS had tried to call my phone#, but nobody picked up and thus I needed to specify a time for when it was more convenient.

I think I checked off 6:00 on the mini drop menu for the time, but I have a major complaint with this. Perhaps I'm just being blind, but it seems rather silly not to place the time zone anywhere on the page itself. I marked down 6:00, but does it mean my local time, or the local time for the site. For whatever option that is, it should be clearly labelled. It seems a little ridiculous for me to try and find out this information on my own.

For the record, its currently 6:35 PM my local time at the posting of this message, if its going by PS time, then it should clearly specify that somewhere on the page and I would greatly appreciate if someone could tell me what my local time translates to on the site.

Thank you.
  • 1 reply
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey w3dge7,

First of all Welcome to PokerStrategy.com!

Regarding your questions it should be your time zone but I will double check.

However you are right that it should be clearly labeled which time zone you are using.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused,
      Hannes