Phone call ID check

• w3dge7
      w3dge7
      Bronze
      Hey, quick question, I recently signed up for the site and passed the quiz, getting the $50 starting fund. It was verifying my account, and then when I logged on this morning, I got the message that PS had tried to call my phone#, but nobody picked up and thus I needed to specify a time for when it was more convenient.

I think I checked off 6:00 on the mini drop menu for the time, but I have a major complaint with this. Perhaps I'm just being blind, but it seems rather silly not to place the time zone anywhere on the page itself. I marked down 6:00, but does it mean my local time, or the local time for the site. For whatever option that is, it should be clearly labelled. It seems a little ridiculous for me to try and find out this information on my own.

For the record, its currently 6:35 PM my local time at the posting of this message, if its going by PS time, then it should clearly specify that somewhere on the page and I would greatly appreciate if someone could tell me what my local time translates to on the site.

Thank you.
  • 1 reply
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey w3dge7,

First of all Welcome to PokerStrategy.com!

Regarding your questions it should be your time zone but I will double check.

However you are right that it should be clearly labeled which time zone you are using.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused,
      Hannes