Hallo!

• 6 replies
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey tomsson29,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com and our community!

Where are you from? Have you played poker already in the past?

Cheers,
      Hannes
    • tomsson29
      tomsson29
      Bronze
      Hello HannesZ =)
      i'm from Lithuania..i played some time at Triobet poker,this is Baltic country poker lyder..got some wins and some loses.. :rolleyes: playing at PartyPoker tables,now playing at Fultilt chips tables..they have great play chips steps tournaments..yesterday i been in final stage 300k chips buy-in,finished in 4th place :s_cry: ..4 place got nohting ;( now waiting my starting capital..i whant boost up my bankroll.. :s_cool:
    • tomsson29
      tomsson29
      Bronze
      nice,i uploaded foto,paypal verified account 2 photos,2 moneybookers profile photos,and why you rejected?nice,no starting capital..i passed quiz,learned how to play and no starting capital,why?now i got photo camera from friend and maked an passport copy and sent via email.i hope i still can get the bonus..please reply to this ?(
    • tomsson29
      tomsson29
      Bronze
      no bonus,no answer nice pokerstrategy!
    • ZeloSlb
      ZeloSlb
      Gold
      it takes some time to get the starting capital.

patience....
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey tomsson29,

I am sorry that you haven't passed our ID check. Maybe you can't remember and our site changed as well over the time, but you already had an account here and received the starting capital 2 years ago.

If you can't remember your old account details our customer support will help you to get the information again.

Best regards,
      Hannes