A few questions about Elephant

• DoigteurFou
      DoigteurFou
      Bronze
      First, and I think the question to which the answer will be the faster: Is it possible to display a EV graph (something similar to the AI EV graph of other trackers)? (and if yes how?)

There are a few values I'd really like to display while using Elephant, which are described in the pdf "value documentation elephant", and that I cannot find in the software. Which mean I can neither use them in the HUD or in the pop-up window. I had the problem with a few values before, but the real one that misses me a lot is the "donkbet" value (or flop donkbet vs preflop aggressor" as written in the manual).
      Or maybe all the values are not directly displayable and I need to switch something on to be able to see them all?

I saw on a video (I forgot which one) on Elephant that in the "analysis" panel (more specifically in the "postflop" subpanel) a lot more values were displayed (I only have for example in "postlfop" handrange, checkraise, fold to donkbet and fold. He had at least 8 values displayed in there. How to do this?)

And finally: is there any manual (I don't ask for a well written one with a nice layout and stuff) for Elephant. Because all the questions I ask here are extremely basic, and it is annoying for me to need to ask them because the answer should be easy to find. And moreover it is certainly as much annoying if not more for you to answer continuously stupid or basic questions about the use of this software. A simple .txt document with just 10 words per panel to explain what it is and how to tune it would save both you and users like me a lot of time! If such a manual exist it is well hidden!

Hop, I forgot to mention I'm currently using the 0.96 version.
  • 1 reply
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Hey DoigteurFou,

thanks for your feedback.

We currently do not support an EV graph. This has also already been posted to our elephant user voice. (see signature).

There are a few values I'd really like to display while using Elephant, which are described in the pdf "value documentation elephant", and that I cannot find in the software. Which mean I can neither use them in the HUD or in the pop-up window. I had the problem with a few values before, but the real one that misses me a lot is the "donkbet" value (or flop donkbet vs preflop aggressor" as written in the manual).
      Or maybe all the values are not directly displayable and I need to switch something on to be able to see them all?
      We removed some values from the elephant because of bugs. You can have a look at them here:

http://elephant.pokerstrategy.com/Statistics_-_Values_with_Questionable_Results

And finally: is there any manual (I don't ask for a well written one with a nice layout and stuff) for Elephant. Because all the questions I ask here are extremely basic, and it is annoying for me to need to ask them because the answer should be easy to find. And moreover it is certainly as much annoying if not more for you to answer continuously stupid or basic questions about the use of this software. A simple .txt document with just 10 words per panel to explain what it is and how to tune it would save both you and users like me a lot of time! If such a manual exist it is well hidden!
      Actually, your questions aren't stupid or annoying. We removed a lot of this stuff you already mentioned. This information can be found via the elephant blog. http://elephant.pokerstrategy.com